Gain 28

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why wouldnt it mate be tape worm on beef i think 

steaks are cooked on the outside so bacteria etc is killed the inside thats raw still has never been out in the open 

only a dimlo makes burgers from mince and eats them rare ?the raw bit has had chance to get contaminated burgers shouldnt be rare your asking to be badly mate

if your beef is frozen  frozen that will kill most parasites 

how is raw better for them than cooked ?

Maybe it can contain worms then, I’m not sure tbh but with regular worming it shouldn’t be a problem even if there is, raw is better for them than cooked just like anything else like veg once you expose them to high temperatures it starts to break down the nutrients and vitamins in whatever your cooking, there is a lot of B vitamins and iron in red meat which will partly be destroyed in the cooking process, vegetables loose something like half of there vitamin content after being boiled 

• Like 3

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate and his Oldman had an endless supply of peters pies/pastys....would mix it up in a massive tea urn with some kibble,what ever else was about, under a gas burner...walk out in the yard and 'tre

You are right there fellah? Its amazing what some dogs can survive on,...mind you, the poor feckers don't have much of a say in the matter, now do they?  As for Vitalin,. well, I used to feed all

Raw feed all way

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

All mine used to get entire game,  jackets an all. Never once did the lurcher not retrieve and start to eat the game and the staffy would be insulted if I even mentioned her in this ? The terriers would kill and fetch.

My old beddy bull grey bitch once ate 6 whole rabbits on the way home from ferretting ? f***ing thing couldn't walk and was waddling down the path?looked like an obese lab when I dropped the tail gate ??

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what do you think itll do once its caught its breath itll start pulling at it opening it up rio running a 4 min mile you wont get there quick enough ?

4 min mile ffs  more like a fkn hour for me ..but yes some will rip them up   some wont   

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

shooting bunnys in summer for the staffy to retrieve is different to having a coursing dog that may have just had a grueller that is then layed with it until you get there mate you feed your dog hare without cooking it from a pup and course ever week and then tell me i was wrong mate ?

Lord heavens above...

All year round mate ;)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My old beddy bull grey bitch once ate 6 whole rabbits on the way home from ferretting ? f***ing thing couldn't walk and was waddling down the path?looked like an obese lab when I dropped the tail gate ??

Been around mates dogs like that mate, a good mate who Gnipper knows, bought a bull grey that would swallow them whole as opposed to give them up ?

Never understood it or gave comment. My dogs knew/know you bring that cnut to me and if you try it on, I'll boot thee up the arse ?

Funniest thing ever watching a bull x choke on a rabbit while running away ????

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i disagree mate if fed raw hares most will start muncnching them etc

iv a bitch here will eat anything jacket gutts the lot shes never tried to eat anything she ran and killed straight back with it same with the terriers jackets on gutts in wouldnt worm my dogs every 3 month either twice a year...... thats them daft salukis u run there sandal wearers dugs  its in there dna 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Been around mates dogs like that mate, a good mate who Gnipper knows, bought a bull grey that would swallow them whole as opposed to give them up ?

Never understood it or gave comment. My dogs knew/know you bring that cnut to me and if you try it on, I'll boot thee up the arse ?

Funniest thing ever watching a bull x choke on a rabbit while running away ????

like a boa constictor crunching as swallowing spew it back up whole i have been there ?

2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

iv a bitch here will eat anything jacket gutts the lot shes never tried to eat anything she ran and killed straight back with it same with the terriers jackets on gutts in wouldnt worm my dogs every 3 month either twice a year...... thats them daft salukis u run there sandal wearers dugs  its in there dna 

Obviously I can't say about dickhead for certain but all my other dogs knew, bring it home! I can't even say it was training. I taught them as pups to bring a carcass and treated when they did. It became pack practice, that and stay away from those angry ferrets ?

Just now, mushroom said:

Obviously I can't say about dickhead for certain but all my other dogs knew, bring it home! I can't even say it was training. I taught them as pups to bring a carcass and treated when they did. It became pack practice, that and stay away from those angry ferrets ?

We had a big hairy Norfolk lurcher used to come to work with us like mc said time u got there was feck all left used to try eat things as soon as it caught them and was a biting batward aswell with its kill guy who owned it never done much with it I ran the Bollox of it am sure iv a pic of him somewere stunning looking lurcher but proper c**t of an animal to be around..... 

4 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

in there dna to catch hares maybe lol

how dont mine do it then mate 

but if i brought them up on hares raw they will 

3 month 6 month its all how you do it mate preference i havent had a dog with a flea or a worm since about 94 ? fleas on me little jack russell dropped in the sheep dip sorted 

7 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

We had a big hairy Norfolk lurcher used to come to work with us like mc said time u got there was feck all left used to try eat things as soon as it caught them and was a biting batward aswell with its kill guy who owned it never done much with it I ran the Bollox of it am sure iv a pic of him somewere stunning looking lurcher but proper c**t of an animal to be around..... 

I still reckon and it's going to be tested... this dickhead will bring them back ? ?