Gain 28

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate and his Oldman had an endless supply of peters pies/pastys....would mix it up in a massive tea urn with some kibble,what ever else was about, under a gas burner...walk out in the yard and 'tre

You are right there fellah? Its amazing what some dogs can survive on,...mind you, the poor feckers don't have much of a say in the matter, now do they?  As for Vitalin,. well, I used to feed all

Raw feed all way

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, The drover said:

Salmon and potato,  duck and potato  complete.  No grain . Been using it wit a handful of raw for years . Suits me and dogs do well on it .

Be from GA that king they do all that gear with the individual company's own label or bags but it's produced at ga 

4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I bet all the wheat and maize they use is not fit for human consumption and is going moldy so they cook it to death to kill all the bacteria and the chicken content is probably loads of chicks that have died and had to be thrown away 

Wouldn't be surprised but surprising what dogs can do well on. 

1 hour ago, The drover said:

Salmon and potato,  duck and potato  complete.  No grain . Been using it wit a handful of raw for years . Suits me and dogs do well on it .

Wait til Sandy reads this, he'll have your wards on beta blockers. You must have grain for a functioning ticker and no mistake

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I bet all the wheat and maize they use is not fit for human consumption and is going moldy so they cook it to death to kill all the bacteria and the chicken content is probably loads of chicks that have died and had to be thrown away 

or male chicks that no good for egg production ?

1 hour ago, The drover said:

i have a bag a the fishmongers salmon and potatoe i give a few times a week that and arden grange ive been using as kibble be kibble in morning hare late feed tomorrow night ?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you get that feeling with some of that raw from the raw companys ?has me on edge even fresh from asda i think has it been frozen or am i going to get worm eggs and i boil rabbits and hare so just do the sme with any raw now puts my mind at rest mate ?

i would have thought worming your dogs regulaly as you should anyway there wouldnt be an issue ,the fact that its frozen would probebly kill any eggs anyway  ,

• Like 1
8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

We used to make 5/6 different brands with different %on bag but all came out same hoper and only thing different was the size or shape of the biscuit.

Ferret kibble they nick name it chick blood but they to tight to put docs in it, just fish oil and same biscuit your dog eats but different size .

It's just bone meal and oil that comes from slaughter house's and maize .

I'd rather feed scraps that feed it 

15 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

We used to make 5/6 different brands with different %on bag but all came out same hoper and only thing different was the size or shape of the biscuit.

Ferret kibble they nick name it chick blood but they to tight to put docs in it, just fish oil and same biscuit your dog eats but different size .

It's just bone meal and oil that comes from slaughter house's and maize .

I'd rather feed scraps that feed it 

I’d of thought there would be many rules and regs they would haves to follow in this day in age plus regular inspections and testing of the food to analysis protein/fat % ect 

9 hours ago, dodger said:

Be from GA that king they do all that gear with the individual company's own label or bags but it's produced at ga 

As you know prince . Its expensive at £40 quid a bag . The difference I notice is . When soaking it , I only soak for 15 mins . It doesn't swell up like marshmallows.  And stays relatively at the same consistency ( more palatable) . And secondly,  I feed less off it . 1lb red meat mixed . In to up the protein,  a full chicken leg in morning for breakfast during season.  I dont use supplements as you know 

Edited by The drover
  • Like 1