Looking for some help

Hi lads looking for a bit of help maybe a long shot I know but worth asking I’m looking to add another terrier pup to the kennels come the summer time as having plenty of work coming for them and looking to source one from good stock purely earth work in mind if any decent lads have a planned litter please could you keep me in mind and maybe get in touch I know it’s not easy as most are spoken for by mates etc but I’m not in a group of lads with the dogs or I don’t have the opportunity of such pups unfortunately just me and my dogs just looking to get into some decent dogs with decent work you would be more than welcome to visit me and see where they are going and how they will be kept and hopefully see them work in the future on permission along with your dogs if wanted. Nothing dodgy lads just a genuine lad looking for some genuine help to get me going on the right path had a great offer and a pup a few years back off a great lad on here unfortunately the pup died not long after starting work and left me in a hole. Any questions or anything please message me more than happy to show the type of person I am and a favour would be repaid for sure in anyway possible( I’m not looking for a free pup atall more than happy to pay good money for a decent pup)  any help lads would be great in no rush atall just looking to better myself and my kennel for the future cheers BT 

• Like 9

• 3 months later...