Rip Spaniel lurcher...... Rosie

Good that you were with her. I am sure you had lots of great times and if the dogs have a good life that's most important. Out of 10 in my lifetime I've had one dog suffer a fatal injury so while it's uncommon it's also a real risk. The balance of risk for me is seeing dogs (and ferrets) obviously loving every moment of working quarry

• Like 1
6 hours ago, white van man said:

Sorry to hear. Looked a great dog and something a bit different. Will you get another spaniel type lurcher? 

If I get another lurcher  in the future I would like spaniel in the mix for sure. Having it in the mix exceeded my expectations.....most lurchers I’ve had are happy to just walk the path....she’d  be everywhere except the path sniffing and looking always busy plotting her next move.

Might be tempted to get a smaller type in the future though....maybe a spaniel x terrier or something. These days everybody just wants to stick there nose in everybody else’s business when your out with the lurchers......too many do gooders.

• Like 1