Never be the same

16 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Exactly right was on fb earlier something came up in my newsfeed regarding national trust and the comments was just full of people moaning about drag hunts using their land so because they are scared of loosing membership fees they bow to pressure and ban it ! 

There’s so many people that are either fleeing the urban ghettos to move to the countryside or buying into the brown boot and spaniel brigade lifestyle or just so far removed from pest control or meat processing .

Add to fact everyone over age of 10 has  a mobile phone capable of taking pics ?

An now the catapults are under scrutiny as kids start killing pigeons and birds in streets and parks . 

Seems to me the right to forage wild protein or control vermin are slowly an backhandedly? getting eroded away 

yeah suppose if i had a spanial or cockapoo  instead of a lurcher  he wouldnt have said anything  , anyway  he can get to fk :yes:

Listening and reading these posts , shows how far into a policed state we have gone, fcuk giving the peelers any info, they work for us remember, not us working for them. And never trust the plod as  theyve set up people on more than one million occasions, theyre rats.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Listening and reading these posts , shows how far into a policed state we have gone, fcuk giving the peelers any info, they work for us remember, not us working for them. And never trust the plod as  theyve set up people on more than one million occasions, theyre rats.

The people round me love it mate, some of the shit they put up is unreal. “Just seen a 4x4 covered in mud probably been lamping”  no reg plate, no type of vehicle nothing.

Took a mate tonight to a flash to shoot ducks then the phones goes it's Adam the local keeper telling me to smile they have bought him a drone that was watching me  the fat fecker doesn't need to get out of his motor now jobs in it arse and it's only going to get worst 

Wish they would find the time and technology to crack down on crime that's blighting housing estate's up and down the country. I remember years ago when South Yorkshire police started using the helicopter that certain poaching activities would not be worth the risk.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just read that National Trust members have voted to end hunting on National Trust land, thoughts lads? 

Been watching an ex miner who has got a YouTube page and used to be into his lurchers but now seems to have turned into an anti regarding fox hunting with hounds and on one of his recent viewings he reckons two hunts have packed up recently imho if their is ever another labour government it will be the end with the law tightening up on any hunting with dogs.

• Like 2