Victor Meldrew mood.

I am fed up of hearing about f****n rescue dogs. Why am I supposed to care, that, post pandemic, the shelters are full of neurotic or unwanted dogs? Put them down humanely ffs. The brits worry about the plight of dogs more than they do the homeless. I keep meeting people who puff themselves up and announce their mutt is a rescue dog. Talk about virtue signalling. Personally I think they are f****n mugs to bring problem dogs into their homes. Why do we not value pigs as much as dogs? They are at least as intelligent as dogs. Personally I feel more sorry for them having to live in sterile, confined conditions then I do some Romanian street dog which has been imported over here so some middle class areshole can award themselves brownie points for ever more. Why not export them to Korea? At least they would be eaten and provide some useful purpose. Good f****n night gentlemen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My cousin's wife got one of those Eastern European Street dogs, fcuker couldn't understand a word of English and every time it was left alone it trashed the house, totally pointless operation for me it should have been pts but the charity insisted on having it back 

We have a terrier that two good terrier men took off some cnut that wasn't looking after it. It did a season in hunt service before the bloke who had it retired and had to many dogs on.....so it came to me for an easy life. Wife can't wait to tell everyone we 'rescued' it. All her mates prattle on about how it's got its sparkle back now it knows it's in a forever home ?

Yeah it's virtue signalling crossed with female mental cuntishness. 

I don't believe shelters are full of dogs from lockdown. Shelters are always full of dogs because the animal hoarding harridens that run them don't trust anyone to 'adopt' em. They just want to get in the headlines to bring in more donations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi nice to meet you I’m vegan ffs….f**k the street dogs f**k the soppy shit put them down simple as that if there suffering that bad l don’t believe nothing I hear unless I see it my self.I hear  if you have money could you please donate that would be appreciated if you can’t adopt a needing street c**t it’ll only cost x amount f**k the local dogs im tired of listening to the soppy shit my self just put them down if there suffering that bad. 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I am fed up of hearing about f****n rescue dogs. Why am I supposed to care, that, post pandemic, the shelters are full of neurotic or unwanted dogs? Put them down humanely ffs. The brits worry about the plight of dogs more than they do the homeless. I keep meeting people who puff themselves up and announce their mutt is a rescue dog. Talk about virtue signalling. Personally I think they are f****n mugs to bring problem dogs into their homes. Why do we not value pigs as much as dogs? They are at least as intelligent as dogs. Personally I feel more sorry for them having to live in sterile, confined conditions then I do some Romanian street dog which has been imported over here so some middle class areshole can award themselves brownie points for ever more. Why not export them to Korea? At least they would be eaten and provide some useful purpose. Good f****n night gentlemen.

I had one of those Eastern European rescue dogs……best thing I ever did.

Made a cracking job of washing the car and tiling the kitchen !

• Haha 2

I think rescues are filling up, it was predicted that lockdown would end, cute puppies would become mischievous saplings, and.bad weather it seems is the final straw. On the plus side hopefully dog theft will reduce and prices will be more accessible for people. 

The foreign rescue thing is a racket , they've all been bait dogs in Romania or whatever shite they spout about it. It's same on FB local village constantly asking for Christmas presents for Moldova, which is fine I guess but can't help thinking there's food banks here that could probably do with a few presents , just as there's dog shelters here that could do with rescues being taking on but they'll be euthanised and the street dogs imported.....