Interior Design / Decorating?

Just thinking out loud here, lads. My head's exploding with it.

I've made / am making this kitchen cupboard with a counter top. Now it's got some paint on it, it's looking Really nice!

Thing is; Close by are a couple of doors I'd long since stripped back. Wondering what to do with those.

Then, there's another, big door. Other side of the room. Door to this room, actually. Got a really big frame to it.

Cupboard's 'Emerald' green, basically. To be trimmed out in Beige. That got me thinking about the two, nearby, doors. Green, with beige frames?

Then, This door; I'm hesitant. Too much green and beige?

2. Is to strip it right off and stain / varnish it. But, it's a rough old door now. Not sure how well that'd look.

3. Rip out and replace? Possible. But, a Lot of work as it's not an off the shelf size. I'd have to build the entire thing!

4. An entirely new colour plan for it? Something 'custom'?

Dunno ?

Just been out there, Sid, having read that. You're dead right! Greening those doors would completely ruin the impact the cupboard makes.

As it, it's like those fukk off great ~ green ~ Rayburn stoves people have. Great, glorious statement of colour. But, that should be it. Correct.

Rest of the place is a right mish mash, to be honest with ye. Basically what was once white wall paint. The odd, very dark brown cupboard. Newer sink unit, in cream. That's beside this door, as it happens.

Really had no plans to (re) do the walls. Hate decorating, to that extent. Anyway, there's other complications ...

Those two doors had been like a beige, originally. More a nicotine shade by the time I stripped them. No hardship lathering some fresh beige on them. What about the frames though? :hmm:

And This door? Fukk me, it's got some wood work round it! Deep and wide. Quite the statement. Really got no idea what to do with it, frankly.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yeah ... I'm trying to keep it a bit more on the lines of classical tradition, mate ? Don't really fancy living in Lector' cell. Looking for a bit more character.

And that’s were the feature wall comes in mate, load of Lawrence Llewelyn bollox but breaks up the room and gives a focal point ?