FERRETS BREAKFAST AND FEATHERD VISITER

13 hours ago, bell said:

Female Kez....

she alright ?

No Mate ! one chap came to  our house with some day old Chicks which we chopped up then warmed up to body temperature  but she was fading rapidly later on a lady rang up asking how the Bird was and we told her  it had shot through, she then asked if she could have the body for inspection which we were happy to agree too.

10 minutes ago, micky said:

No Mate ! one chap came to  our house with some day old Chicks which we chopped up then warmed up to body temperature  but she was fading rapidly later on a lady rang up asking how the Bird was and we told her  it had shot through, she then asked if she could have the body for inspection which we were happy to agree too.

Shame mate. 

I got back from ferreting today went to put ferrets in hutch and a bird flew out of my bird shed, I felt the breeze of it and new it was a hawk , went in bird shed and it had taken 2 siskins mauled a redpoll split for pied and another 2 siskins with injuries on floor, Gutted

• Sad 3

How did the Hawk get in and the others not get out                                                                                                                                             ?????

14 hours ago, micky said:

How did the Hawk get in and the others not get out                                                                                                                                             ?????

shed door was open , birds in box cages , hawk pulls birds through bars with feet