Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Likewise mate, but it’s a bit of an “I’m alright jack” attitude (and I don’t mean that in a rude way at all)……just because I’m alright and your alright don’t mean there ain’t a problem.

What are we if we don’t confront the wrongs in our society on behalf of people who are worse off than ourself ? 
 

I didn’t like what I was seeing and I didn’t want to sacrifice my kids at the alter of this perversion of a society so I just said “f**k this” and left…..I was lucky that I was in a position to do so…..

However, I have come to realise that anyone can say “f**k this” if they want to and if we are easy enough on them not to judge them……

 

i do hear what your saying , but alot infact most of these issues are self inflicted  .and it comes down to ££££££££££££s  im from that age if i cant afford it i cant have it ,now it may sound cruel but dont come knocking on my door cos you got into dept and its giving me mental issues  ,folk need to be educated ,but you can lead a horse to water pal  but you cant make it drink  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

If any of you lads ever needs somebody to offload to I’m here for you. I won’t be able to help with your problems but it will give me plenty of things to take the piss out of you with 👍 …….

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Funny I was just wondering what the rates of suicide are in country,s were people have nothing but are happy and still look out for one another in comparison to us that surround ourselves in false shite to try and make ourselves happy while treading on each other to get it, I would imaging it’s quite a contrast, 👍👍

I remember a documentary where a group of lads along with the chief or some elder come to spend time with a couple of family's in the UK, they were from the island of Tanna 

Anyway one day as they were being driven the elder asked in his native language one of the young fellas why were some people sitting out on the streets, when he learned they were homeless he was that upset he asked to be taken back to the place they were staying 

Money is rare where they come from, he couldn't understand how a country as wealthy as this could have people without a home, and said if somebody didn't have anywhere to live where they come from they would build them a place

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, riohog said:

i do hear what your saying , but alot infact most of these issues are self inflicted  .and it comes down to ££££££££££££s  im from that age if i cant afford it i cant have it ,now it may sound cruel but dont come knocking on my door cos you got into dept and its giving me mental issues  ,folk need to be educated ,but you can lead a horse to water pal  but you cant make it drink  

Point is mate, everything is set up to put people in that position.

I spent nearly my whole life round people where every day you are having to look for the angle……I like to think I know a 3 card trick when I see one…..and I do see one.

How many time on here do you see people slagging off someone on benefits ?…….but what if that is what is saving their life ?

Its a lie sold to us that some poor b*****d copping £200 a week to live on the breadline somehow has more of an effect on us than the government ironing a hundred billion quid in subsidy to China or a contract to their mates ! 
 

We are f***ing brutal to each other because society is set up to be brutal to us……we have to turn all that caper in !

No wonder people don’t want to seek help or feel ashamed, they are going to get judged by every b*****d.

I know I always come off as a bit of a nut job on these subjects but it’s how I feel…..people should matter, they shouldn’t be stringing themselves up from trees in their thousands.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Everything is money mate 

Buy endless worthless material possessions, and this seasons must haves

Buy weight loss 

Buy surgeons scalpel good looks etc

I mean if they just went out for plenty of exercise and fresh air they could acquire and maintain it all buck shee, like me 

IMG_20211009_090004.jpg

Hear that mate. My mrs is 28 and keeps going on about botox ffs. I'm 40 and I have more wrinkles than her 65 year old dad lol... I couldn't give a fuuck 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Point is mate, everything is set up to put people in that position.

I spent nearly my whole life round people where every day you are having to look for the angle……I like to think I know a 3 card trick when I see one…..and I do see one.

How many time on here do you see people slagging off someone on benefits ?…….but what if that is what is saving their life ?

Its a lie sold to us that some poor b*****d copping £200 a week to live on the breadline somehow has more of an effect on us than the government ironing a hundred billion quid in subsidy to China or a contract to their mates ! 
 

We are f***ing brutal to each other because society is set up to be brutal to us……we have to turn all that caper in !

I know I always come off as a bit of a nut job on these subjects but it’s how I feel…..people should matter, they shouldn’t be stringing themselves up from trees in their thousands.

you have an   opinion              pal just like arsoles we all have one ,i am bright enough to see what your saying  , and im sure you have a point .me  i just like to keep life simple pal it prevents alot of headaches ..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost two mates to suicide in just over 8 months,  both with young kids and loving wife's,  no money issues,  just got it in their heads that they had to hang themselves .

Devastating for everyone around them.

Another mates Mrs left him after 30 plus years recently,  he's been on the phone going to top himself at least half a dozen times.  He's finally getting over it and obviously hasn't carried it out.

I've always said there's those that talk about it and those that are dead.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Lost two mates to suicide in just over 8 months,  both with young kids and loving wife's,  no money issues,  just got it in their heads that they had to hang themselves .

Devastating for everyone around them.

Another mates Mrs left him after 30 plus years recently,  he's been on the phone going to top himself at least half a dozen times.  He's finally getting over it and obviously hasn't carried it out.

I've always said there's those that talk about it and those that are dead.

i think thats the main difference isnt it, most cases that people do  it and everyone is unaware theyre going to do it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

I use to thing totally different about woman..not sure where it stems from tbh..maybe childhood...but she's a gooden..

Then stick around and look after her 😉..I would happily go to prison if some cnut thinks they can make my kids lives hell...I f***ing hate Bullies with a passion..you always protect your own👍

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

The girls go mad for an ugly fucka with a wallet

Even if it's empty? 😂

Contrary to popular belief, I'm no wealthy, rich or well off lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont mind admitting that it's been hard as hell, living here for 10 years. Struggled with the language, been fined by the gov God knows how many times for getting their complex tax system wrong, relationships, children, work, rent, health etc. 10 years of pure stress. Never once have I thought I'm gonna top myself but I have thought about giving up, whatever that means. Yet I'm still here and still moving forward ;)

The 21st Oct was my eldest's 19th, she's having it up in Milan with her mate (😑) and his family and she's only speaking Italian with them (which she taught herself) it's this that drives me. I know all the stress is worth it.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...