One thing that did shock me was the amount of spice in there..and man who have never took befor soon jumped on it..

f**k that..seen lads be carried from one cell to the other .

f**k that..I was happy to be sober..

• Like 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

I've a mate in mental health, if you removed the peadophiles and drug induced mental illness you'd be left with about 20% I reckon. But if drugs and alcohol are endemic in your society then you have to accept it's about 50%....

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Blimey this is all very deep !....cant say as ive ever had much experience of folk with real mental issues beyond a few suicides of people you barely knew but something a few years back had a bit of an effect on me its probably an age thing where things that never bothered you before now do and you suddenly grow a conscience from somewhere...but as a few folk will know i did a bit of jail again a few years back and its all a lot different doing time in your 50's to doing it in your 20's and i avoided all the silliness and ego shit that gets you into trouble and just kept my nut down this time....having got moved from a London jail to an Essex one i came across a lad i didnt know but he knew me etc and we struck up a nice little friendship i kind of took him under my wing so to speak we would eat together,train and chat about life,i saw a lot of myself in him at that age and almost as a way of passing the time he became a bit of a " project " showing him how to exercise/diet/ generally how to carry himself as a man.....as anyone who's been behind the door for a decent amount of time will tell you the friendships you make in there are not like outside and for all the " we'll keep in touch on the out " you never do....but i promised this lad i would as i came out first and wanker i am i never gave him a second thought only to hear about a year later that he had hanged himself.....he was a nice kid and it affected me for a while and taught me that regardless what a persons standing is in life you have to have a level of honesty,respect and understanding towards peoples lives and feelings.....so all the best to anyone struggling.

We are as deep as it comes 

We are THL deep 

We are flora and fauna deep 

We are one family deep 

We are Daniel Cains kick the agency labourer into the long grass, I'll dig the foundations myself, and then lay the bricks after mixing the mortar deep 

I'll leave it at this deep, because I've been over the semi moist fields deep, had around half a gallon of ale deep, got work in the morning without doing any work deep, apart from the things I can't remember I don't forget much deep 

Good night all deep 

I'm a poacher and don't know it deep

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

We are as deep as it comes 

We are THL deep 

We are flora and fauna deep 

We are one family deep 

We are Daniel Cains kick the agency labourer into the long grass, I'll dig the foundations myself, and then lay the bricks after mixing the mortar deep 

I'll leave it at this deep, because I've been over the semi moist fields deep, had around half a gallon of ale deep, got work in the morning without doing any work deep, apart from the things I can't remember I don't forget much deep 

Good night all deep 

I'm a poacher and don't know it deep

As long as you have a deep loam, yas'll be orrite.  ?

• Like 1

Well I’ve just come across a woman trying to jump off a bridge with two coppers hanging on to her so I pulled over ran up the bank and helped pull her over to safety. She had apparently just been released from police custody and was suffering from a mental illness …. Before 

1DE56431-2D2B-4417-BEAC-35238B59532E.jpeg.a463570cb16a4a29f8c10115e7c284ef.jpeg

after ….

311D1458-F483-42B7-B57B-87C164BA0043.jpeg.a7ec58f2f7c78f4102cfadcb77b7bc1f.jpeg

that’s my good deed for the week …..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, socks said:

Well I’ve just come across a woman trying to jump off a bridge with two coppers hanging on to her so I pulled over ran up the bank and helped pull her over to safety. She had apparently just been released from police custody and was suffering from a mental illness …. Before 

after ….

Good for you mate, there ain’t enough blokes in the world willing to stop and get involved.

Im not surprised, I had you down as that type of man anyway ?

• Like 1

She probably new with the brige being low she would of survived..

Desperate times call for Desperate measures and all that.

f**k the lengths one has to do for someone to take action and help these individuals. 

I wish her well.

Good man ken

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

She probably new with the brige being low she would of survived..

Desperate times call for Desperate measures and all that.

f**k the lengths one has to do for someone to take action and help these individuals. 

I wish her well.

Good man ken

I know a 15 year old girl that jumped off of one similar recently because she was being bullied at school, it wasn’t the jump that killed her but the cars that ran over her when she hit the deck ??

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

after ….

I'll bet you were more qualified mentally to deal with that than they were mate.

Good show ;)