• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

Like I said, I've learnt that it's ok to be open. I've been amazed, taught and humbled by the support in whatever way needed I've had from friends with a different mindset, from all over the world. We English speaking have a very different way of being. Looking at my eldest now, she's as Brit as it comes yet she understands all this on a level that I had to learn the hard way, it came so easy for her with only a little bit of uphill.

For her, she is very close with her friends. They talk etc

For me it's been a constant battle and it's taken it's toll. 

A problem shared is a problem halved!

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Like I said, I've learnt that it's ok to be open. I've been amazed, taught and humbled by the support in whatever way needed I've had from friends with a different mindset, from all over the world. We English speaking have a very different way of being. Looking at my eldest now, she's as Brit as it comes yet she understands all this on a level that I had to learn the hard way, it came so easy for her with only a little bit of uphill.

For her, she is very close with her friends. They talk etc

For me it's been a constant battle and it's taken it's toll. 

A problem shared is a problem halved!

A personal question mate..by from what I read on here you have had a few relationships...is there a particular reason for that? 

Not a dig mush..generally intreged 

13 minutes ago, tb25 said:

A personal question mate..by from what I read on here you have had a few relationships...is there a particular reason for that? 

Not a dig mush..generally intreged 

No problem, I'm very open about it. 

When I'm single, I have a laugh and I'm pretty good at it, without being a sleazy cnut.

The problem I've had over the last 10 years is (me) the women I get with (in a relationship way) are transient. I don't want to leave Barcelona unless I'm moving to the mountains. They want to just move to another country and keep moving. I like order and shit, so it didn't work out. I'm still best mates with most of my exes apart from the Austrian bitch ???

Oh... and I'm a cnut ?

• Like 1

If any of you lads ever needs somebody to offload to I’m here for you. I won’t be able to help with your problems but it will give me plenty of things to take the piss out of you with ? …….

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
2 minutes ago, socks said:

If any of you lads ever needs somebody to offload to I’m here for you. I won’t be able to help with your problems but it will give me plenty of things to take the piss out of you with ? …….

We won’t burden you in your condition mum x lol ? 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, socks said:

You probably know better than most that crap can fuuck with a mans' mind mate. Sometimes the banter isn't the answer. My cousin is led cold because of who knows, he chose that as the better route. Life ain't fair but we can at the least be there for us who needs it.

Somtimes I think the banter is easly seen..you can tell a dig from.banter..most the blokes on here will have the banter..if you read it wrong it can come across as a dig..most of em have good hearts. 

Carnt take things to personal 

Just now, tb25 said:

Somtimes I think the banter is easly seen..you can tell a dig from.banter..most the blokes on here will have the banter..if you read it wrong it can come across as a dig..most of em have good hearts. 

Carnt take things to personal 

Nah mate, you misunderstood, I meant the banter amongst units.  Not on here. On here is a way to connect with like minded people and have a bit ? Out there, rhem boys are seeing and doing shit we ain't!

There's a lot of good blokes on here

I think it's hard for most people to totally understand how another man feels..

You get a bloke talking of harming his self or being unhappy..its a hard thing to get ya mind right..

Been there myself were I have said to others..sort ya shit out..man up..

How wrong was I lol

Blimey this is all very deep !....cant say as ive ever had much experience of folk with real mental issues beyond a few suicides of people you barely knew but something a few years back had a bit of an effect on me its probably an age thing where things that never bothered you before now do and you suddenly grow a conscience from somewhere...but as a few folk will know i did a bit of jail again a few years back and its all a lot different doing time in your 50's to doing it in your 20's and i avoided all the silliness and ego shit that gets you into trouble and just kept my nut down this time....having got moved from a London jail to an Essex one i came across a lad i didnt know but he knew me etc and we struck up a nice little friendship i kind of took him under my wing so to speak we would eat together,train and chat about life,i saw a lot of myself in him at that age and almost as a way of passing the time he became a bit of a " project " showing him how to exercise/diet/ generally how to carry himself as a man.....as anyone who's been behind the door for a decent amount of time will tell you the friendships you make in there are not like outside and for all the " we'll keep in touch on the out " you never do....but i promised this lad i would as i came out first and wanker i am i never gave him a second thought only to hear about a year later that he had hanged himself.....he was a nice kid and it affected me for a while and taught me that regardless what a persons standing is in life you have to have a level of honesty,respect and understanding towards peoples lives and feelings.....so all the best to anyone struggling.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 23/10/2021 at 12:30, Daniel cain said:

That's ruff pal...I know enough lads who are institutionalised and can't hack more than a few weeks on the outside? as if they can't help offending again because inside they don't have the worries of finding food keeping a roof over their heads etc...that's no life ,I spent time in yoi's as a young teenager after escaping from a secure unit at 14 ....can honestly say I wouldn't want to ever go back to living like that...too much going on outside,your soon forgotten when your inside,you find out sharpish who  you your real friends are?

I was actually amazed a few years ago just how many proper mental cases there are in jails nowadays.....an i dont just mean the typical " look how dangerous i am " idiots....but real complicated unhealthy people....ok a lot of it is drugs but at a time when mental health is being promoted everywhere it just seems to be overlooked inside....i mean surely it stands to reason theres going to be more mental cases in jail than outside yet they seem to be just brushed to the side.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I was actually amazed a few years ago just how many proper mental cases there are in jails nowadays.....an i dont just mean the typical " look how dangerous i am " idiots....but real complicated unhealthy people....ok a lot of it is drugs but at a time when mental health is being promoted everywhere it just seems to be overlooked inside....i mean surely it stands to reason theres going to be more mental cases in jail than outside yet they seem to be just brushed to the side.

its been like that up here years guys who should be in hospital rather than snibbed...there was an old poofter sheena they called him this old guy was bat shit crazy totally out of his mind he would get libbed in the week go out get pissed up smash his own lawyers office window and straight back on the bus for years i often wondered if anyone had actually looked at his nut his whole adult life he used barlinnie like a homeless shelter the whole bottom flat in e hall was like one flew over the cuckoos nest mental health in jails is just that feckin mental 

• Sad 1