• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Hope so mate only been locked up for 3 nights in a local nick then bailed when in court on the Monday was enough for me. Though like you I would put my liberty at risk to protect my family. 

There kids mate..I grew up round many alike..most are now good hard working famly men..the odd one not so..

Full off beans most mate..there just kids

The brain is the most powerful thing in the universe.

The wife has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder (split personality disorder) that an 2 autistic lads.there's never a dull moment in our house and certainly no time to feel depressed here..although I personally know or sadly knew many lads (mainly) who have taken there lives..depression is a very horrible thing for people to suffer from and to many take there own lives because of it..

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, king said:

The brain is the most powerful thing in the universe.

The wife has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder (split personality disorder) that an 2 autistic lads.there's never a dull moment in our house and certainly no time to feel depressed here..although I personally know or sadly knew many lads (mainly) who have taken there lives..depression is a very horrible thing for people to suffer from and to many take there own lives because of it..

Wonder why its mainly men. 

1 minute ago, king said:

I think it's the common held theory of men feeing weak if they talk about there feelings etc mate..

I don't think so. All my mates were open and talked about anything, still lost a couple to suicide