15 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Everything is money mate 

Buy endless worthless material possessions, and this seasons must haves

Buy weight loss 

Buy surgeons scalpel good looks etc

I mean if they just went out for plenty of exercise and fresh air they could acquire and maintain it all buck shee, like me 

IMG_20211009_090004.jpg

Hear that mate. My mrs is 28 and keeps going on about botox ffs. I'm 40 and I have more wrinkles than her 65 year old dad lol... I couldn't give a fuuck ?‍♂️

• Like 3

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Point is mate, everything is set up to put people in that position.

I spent nearly my whole life round people where every day you are having to look for the angle……I like to think I know a 3 card trick when I see one…..and I do see one.

How many time on here do you see people slagging off someone on benefits ?…….but what if that is what is saving their life ?

Its a lie sold to us that some poor b*****d copping £200 a week to live on the breadline somehow has more of an effect on us than the government ironing a hundred billion quid in subsidy to China or a contract to their mates ! 

We are f***ing brutal to each other because society is set up to be brutal to us……we have to turn all that caper in !

I know I always come off as a bit of a nut job on these subjects but it’s how I feel…..people should matter, they shouldn’t be stringing themselves up from trees in their thousands.

you have an   opinion              pal just like arsoles we all have one ,i am bright enough to see what your saying  , and im sure you have a point .me  i just like to keep life simple pal it prevents alot of headaches ..

• Like 1

Lost two mates to suicide in just over 8 months,  both with young kids and loving wife's,  no money issues,  just got it in their heads that they had to hang themselves .

Devastating for everyone around them.

Another mates Mrs left him after 30 plus years recently,  he's been on the phone going to top himself at least half a dozen times.  He's finally getting over it and obviously hasn't carried it out.

I've always said there's those that talk about it and those that are dead.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Lost two mates to suicide in just over 8 months,  both with young kids and loving wife's,  no money issues,  just got it in their heads that they had to hang themselves .

Devastating for everyone around them.

Another mates Mrs left him after 30 plus years recently,  he's been on the phone going to top himself at least half a dozen times.  He's finally getting over it and obviously hasn't carried it out.

I've always said there's those that talk about it and those that are dead.

i think thats the main difference isnt it, most cases that people do  it and everyone is unaware theyre going to do it

1 hour ago, tb25 said:

I use to thing totally different about woman..not sure where it stems from tbh..maybe childhood...but she's a gooden..

Then stick around and look after her ?..I would happily go to prison if some cnut thinks they can make my kids lives hell...I f***ing hate Bullies with a passion..you always protect your own?

• Like 6

I dont mind admitting that it's been hard as hell, living here for 10 years. Struggled with the language, been fined by the gov God knows how many times for getting their complex tax system wrong, relationships, children, work, rent, health etc. 10 years of pure stress. Never once have I thought I'm gonna top myself but I have thought about giving up, whatever that means. Yet I'm still here and still moving forward ;)

The 21st Oct was my eldest's 19th, she's having it up in Milan with her mate (?) and his family and she's only speaking Italian with them (which she taught herself) it's this that drives me. I know all the stress is worth it.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3

Keep the chin up lads

The lord jesus says do not fear,trust in him,an he will sort the rest,I thank him every morning I wake up,I pray for my health an my family health.

Everything might not go my way,but that's fine,I trust in the lord to sort it.

Edited by Francie
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

A sad thread ,but some great posts ,some decent guys on here ! 

As much as they take the piss and have the banter I think alot of the old school on here are..kind of why I open up on here sometimes..most no when am drunk to so take a wide bearth..lol..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

A sad thread ,but some great posts ,some decent guys on here ! 

I was brought up to not talk about feelings, be a man etc... Only after moving here and experiencing friends being open and different etc did I change. I've never even hugged my dad ffs, yet when I meet up with these mates, it's a hug and kisses on both cheeks ?‍♂️

Seems a lot of others are happy to share and help each other these days, without being labelled gay ?

• Like 1