1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

None of us are normal mate - we're all a bit different to each other in different ways.

......... I'm on a hunting forum - I've got 2 chihuahuas and air rifles ffs :laugh:

Good luck and all the best :thumbs:

Yes things could be worse lol.

Sound mate

• Like 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

Just now, tatsblisters said:

A lot of the circumstances want addressing before it gets to the point of no return a lad near me the other year who left a wife and kids behind committed suicide due to get in into debt to cocaine dealers another lad who i knew well a good dog man and loved his rabbiting committed suicide sadly as he was in remission from prostate cancer.

No sympathy for anyone involved in drugs , its self inflicted.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

As said stan..just my personal feeling..and experience..

Over there years I have come to the conclusion know one can help me but me..

The fight continues..but I do no myself that I won't ever be normal or like other men..that's a fact..

No such thing as "normal " mate ,there is only the perception of normal .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Talked with professional people since I was 3 mate..am 39 now..

The best I ever felt when I did prison for the first time 2 years back as mad as the sound..I felt content..

That's ruff pal...I know enough lads who are institutionalised and can't hack more than a few weeks on the outside? as if they can't help offending again because inside they don't have the worries of finding food keeping a roof over their heads etc...that's no life ,I spent time in yoi's as a young teenager after escaping from a secure unit at 14 ....can honestly say I wouldn't want to ever go back to living like that...too much going on outside,your soon forgotten when your inside,you find out sharpish who  you your real friends are?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

No sympathy for anyone involved in drugs , its self inflicted.

Me neither and he should have known better i heard he feared for his family if he could not pay the debt thing is he should not have got involved with the shite in the first place though i dare bet a good few suicides their will be a drug or drink connection somewhere down the line.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

That's ruff pal...I know enough lads who are institutionalised and can't hack more than a few weeks on the outside? as if they can't help offending again because inside they don't have the worries of finding food keeping a roof over their heads etc...that's no life ,I spent time in yoi's as a young teenager after escaping from a secure unit at 14 ....can honestly say I wouldn't want to ever go back to living like that...too much going on outside,your soon forgotten when your inside,you find out sharpish who  you your real friends are?

I had full custody of my son

2015 I got him..he was 8...

When it all came out what my boy put up with..I lost it..I tryed so hard to let it go...I couldn't.. I should off...for his sake..not because how I felt..he felt his mother left him them now I did...I couldn't let the bloke who scared a child walk free...he's 15 now and just moved back in..my mrs is great with him..and me...broke my heart he lost me gor a while though..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Atvb to you an your lad pal. An give that missus of yours a pat on the back, she deserves a medal for putting up with you an your shite ?? glad to hear your lads still on scene an doing well ?

She certainly does mate...I'll be honest I have f****d up some really good relationships up over the year..this f****r here is as strong as a ox...she's got my back as I have hers...

Loves the dogs..I took her out on the hares not long after we met..she loved it..she was there 2 when my other dog hurt her self out and seen what can happen working dogs..

God I miss that dog...am hard work dotty..but a heart of gold..

• Like 2

I researched a lot about mental health when my son was diagnosed with autism he suffers from anxiety and ocd and can't be left on his own. my brother has doctorates in mental health and is a councillor in it I don't talk to the cnut any more but he once told me he was part of team that were looking in to whether some mental illnesses were inherited and there was strong links to that being the case  something I never thought about before .

Sitting here reading these genuine heart felt stories just makes me very, very sad.

And the worst of it is, this is the story of millions of people, it must be, a small hunting forum with a limited number of contributors can’t be in any way so special that it has a higher than average count of people who have been touched by these issues.

I don’t know if I’m right or wrong but I have said for years that the various pressures put on people today are terrible and it seems the screw only gets turned more and more on folks.

The demands of living today are abuse in any other sphere of life…..but it’s just regarded as “normal” or “well what can you do?” or “well that’s  life”

Nah, it f***ing ain’t, to me that half the problem……people can’t have a life.

So many men (and women) must reach a stage out there where they have been knocking their pan in for 20 years and still don’t seem to be able to get forward…..just as that light appears here is some other pointy nosed c**t turned up to snatch it away.

Its remorseless and it’s relentless, we ain’t meant to live like this head down/arse up…..we are social creatures. 

Sitting in your 3 bed box on an estate of thousands, surrounded by security cameras for when (not if!) someone turns up to rob your small collection of things, worrying when your kids go out, fine for this, fixed penalty for that, council tax put up 5% as if people are just going to dive down the back of the sofa and dig out another grand.

A f***ing inquest if you want to take 2 grand of your own money out the bank in readies, police check points looking for another fine while some c**t is serving up crack totally buck shee! 

Imho, make no mistake, this is a social problem……this social model is broken and it’s breaking people with it.

We hear the phrase “Be kind”……it’s very, very hard for a bloke with 3 kids and half a million quids worth of mortgage wrapped round him for a house in a ghetto to be kind when every time he steps out the door nobody is being kind to him.

This is all f***ing broken imho and the sooner we stop playing ball as a collective (not just a few thousand here and there) the better……and the sooner people can stop taking a way out that’s tragic !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I researched a lot about mental health when my son was diagnosed with autism he suffers from anxiety and ocd and can't be left on his own. my brother has doctorates in mental health and is a councillor in it I don't talk to the cnut any more but he once told me he was part of team that were looking in to whether some mental illnesses were inherited and there was strong links to that being the case  something I never thought about before .

I beleave some are some are not...some times the brain just isn't right..exercise and keeping busy is so important...but very hard on the body..I sleep 3 hours a day..have done for years now ..I recently left my job after 6 years..better hours..lifes moving in a positive way..

• Like 4