2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

These days it seems like everyone's to wrapped up in their own lives to give any consideration to others around them ... sometimes a friendly word,a good morning,how are you?can make a massive difference to how some folks are feeling?

Funny I was just wondering what the rates of suicide are in country,s were people have nothing but are happy and still look out for one another in comparison to us that surround ourselves in false shite to try and make ourselves happy while treading on each other to get it, I would imaging it’s quite a contrast, ??

• Like 10

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very very recently I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. 31yr old. Top lad. Life of the party. Recently married. So much life left. Yet he felt he had no other option that to hang himself in

I'm afraid I have to agree with you 100% on that. My son (only child) killed himself recently. He was found hanging in woodland in a small village in East Sussex during that heatwave in July, was

Selfish act??  You lads really haven't a clue!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've been with the mrs just over a year and a half and in that time 3 or 4 of her friends have killed themselves. All in their 20's ffs! What is going on in that generation where death is seen as the only escape?

Pressure from social media to look ,act a certain way??? Got to have this,got to have that?we have become very shallow as a species imo..

• Like 8

We all feel down at times and have shit going on but I don't understand how suicide is the answer , it is selfish especially for the kids left behind. I suppose it boils down to who has the strongest will in my opinion......either give up or fight on .

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

im struggling to get my head around this mentalheath thing , ,seems that a fair few  use it as a get out clorse  these days  .

I believe some do 2...but its definitely a real thing...

3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

We all feel down at times and have shit going on but I don't understand how suicide is the answer , it is selfish especially for the kids left behind. I suppose it boils down to who has the strongest will in my opinion......either give up or fight on .

And this is how I feel...I have lost the will and fight in me...it took My manhood..like a child  who is living in a man's world ...but living  in a man's world..

You lose your manhood..what's left?

There's loads of posters etc on the building sites these days...with helplines etc and people to talk too...had a call a few weeks back from lads I used to work with...one of the boys who drove machines in our old gang had finished work on a Friday 3:30 pm...by 6 o'clock the same evening...his partner found him hanging in the barn?now on the surface he had everything..couple of his own machines, beautiful wife and kids,nice house,nice motors...god only knows what was going on in his head...quests we will never know what tipped him over th edge.Rip Gareth pal...

• Sad 3
Just now, tb25 said:

Talked with professional people since I was 3 mate..am 39 now..

The best I ever felt when I did prison for the first time 2 years back as mad as the sound..I felt content..

Dont understand that as that's one thing that would lead me to it.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

The fight continues..but I do no myself that I won't ever be normal or like other men..that's a fact..

None of us are normal mate - we're all a bit different to each other in different ways.

......... I'm on a hunting forum - I've got 2 chihuahuas and air rifles ffs :laugh:

Good luck and all the best :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A lot of the circumstances want addressing before it gets to the point of no return a lad near me the other year who left a wife and kids behind committed suicide due to get in into debt to cocaine dealers another lad who i knew well a good dog man and loved his rabbiting committed suicide sadly as he was in remission from prostate cancer.