alec baldwin kills a woman on set with a blank firing gun

anybody else see this.what would be the first thing you would do if given any gun in an situation ?.some how he managed to kill one person and injure another ?.all the usual bullshit about just being an actor and not to blame but i for one would not just take a gun off someone and point it at anything without checking to see if it was clear/unloaded or if loaded make sue it was loaded with blanks ffs.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

anybody else see this.what would be the first thing you would do if given any gun in an situation ?.some how he managed to kill one person and injure another ?.all the usual bullshit about just being an actor and not to blame but i for one would not just take a gun off someone and point it at anything without checking to see if it was clear/unloaded or if loaded make sue it was loaded with blanks ffs.

ive  gone on  kannys post   have a look ?

4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

Thats because you're a shooter and not an actor.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Think it’s maybe been a case of an actual scene gone wrong rather than f***ing about to be fair 

Yeah thats what im imagining . Him stood there going  through the scene with the crew

"So i walk in and BANG ,BANG " 

woah-jack-donaghy.gif

9 hours ago, Borr said:

Remember the film crow , Bruce Lee's son , someone had full auto and killed him during filming?....

Ya and the same guy on crow that loaded the gun ,was the same guy on this film . not hard to figure out!

• Confused 1