Rabbit trip video part 1 to part 5

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you get your self a dog and put  land on green ill let me 14 year old daughter come down and beat you with a little feathered thing ??

I don’t need to get involved in that dance mate I can still remember running 47  off one field with the all breeds before the ban think I walked half a mile that day and a keepers truck delivered me lunch lol but as u know them keepered girls were run every two wks thru the season including your types  so they knew the time of day by jan  then they real test by the whippets. ? Ya should of been there mare ?

Edited by green lurchers
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I don’t need to get involved in that dance mate I can still remember running 47  off one field with the all breeds before the ban think I walked half a mile that day and a keepers truck delivered me lunch lol but as u know them keepered girls were run every two wks thru the season including your types  so they knew the time of day by jan  then they real test by the whippets. ? Ya should of been there mare ?

i was two busy getting chased and bullied by the keepers late 90s early 2000s mate  more hassle than there is now alot less keepers about now