Shot some more cast loads

Couldn't sleep to my usual so decided to load up some more cast and give it a try with some most shot groups, and gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised! haven't had time to measure them properly but I'm fairly happy with the core grouping 

IMG_20211021_144439415.jpg.82e0b4943b5ea3f92f4ebc2b2d07f1fb.jpg

IMG_20211021_144215225_HDR.jpg.d710985029477a44c568108c29d20458.jpg

Got full functionality out of my AR, velocity stayed right around 2200fps which is a little faster then I'd like but hay what can ya do.  Now what I need to figure out is what's with those wide flyers ? out of 15 shots on the 100yd target 5 flew pretty wide compared to the other 10 so maybe these where flawed bullets some how? idk but this is definitely a fun little project ? 

Edited by Wolfdog91

25 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

How is the barrel for leading?

Haven had any yet as far as I can tell. Here's me cleaning it after the initial round where I was going past 2500fps and didn't see anything. Then again I am an amateur at this so my I missed something ??

Finally got home and was able to measure everything and as far as core grouping where the bulk of the bullets where landing  I got 2.080" @50 and 2.631@100yd. and gotta say it's interesting that my POI as far as vertical barely changed ? but all in all pretty happy ? had alot of guys saying I'd be lucky to get 4" groups @100yd and here I am with close to half that lol. Will be good cheap plinking ammo if anything if I can't shrink these down some more