Trumps Own Social Media Platform?

Whether you like Trump or not you can't disagree that these media monopolies need a shake up, it's getting beyond the joke now,  let's go Brandon is the perfect example ? I don't think there's anyone else who could challenge them at this point. 

I wish the big man all the luck with his new venture ?

• Like 9
23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As we all know hes not the messiah, but hes trying to change all the bs we are sick of seeing, hearing and being told what to think. It can only be a step in the right direction

I just hope it's straight talk and no jive, that's all we want. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

How long tho till he starts using it to further his own agenda, let’s face it he obviously has one ?

100% he will lol if he intends to run again he needs a platform,  the other platforms have kicked him off yet allow the taliban and other undesirables to continue using their platforms, it could end up being a massive home goal for them and I hope it is lol

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I get it, an think it’s a good thing like that gb news that all over fb, but will it end it up any more unbiased than the others? Just biased towards somebody/something different ? 

Well Andrew Neil already pulled out of GB news as said it was going the way of fox , who knows , trump will undoubtedly come out with some utterly insane nonsense ....

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I can only imagine trumps being like a cross between CBeebies, celebrity death match, an one them evangelist channels you get over the water ???

It's only just gone 10am and I'm outta likes , it's going to be a long day ? :thumbs: