Winter jackets for the hounds..

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My mrs the same.  Her mini shnauzer had at least a dozen outfits, for every 'possible' weather conditions!!  ? ?

I tried pointing out the fact that her own coat was thick enough, but no, wouldn't have none of it.  So I let the dozy bint carry on walking it, and looking like a nerk, ON HER OWN!!  ?

You should of supported her furg 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing soft about wanting the best for your Jukels...? I've never had a working dog, be it a Whippet type or a roustabout rough coat, that ever needed a coat, when out and about..

I love my fur baby’s but not enough to start offering out fecking jackets the feckers will start acting like straight bedlingtons stood about doing feck all if I offered them a jacket ? I’m a cruel ma

Hard to beat a good coat on ur dog 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

You should of supported her furg 

Nope ?

Also pointed out the fact it was a bit cruel, and the poor fcker could possibly overheat.  No no, she knew best!  

My mrs is a little belter, in all honesty, but about as bright as a 5 watt light bulb.  ? 

Edited by shaaark
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nope ?

Also pointed out the fact it was a bit cruel, and the poor fcker could possibly overheat.  No no, she knew best!  

My mrs is a little belter, in all honesty, but about as bright as a 5 watt light bulb.  ? 

Well u can't have everything 

35 minutes ago, dodger said:

Did you ever get a put outa that sonic jigsaw 

No,I never came across a bitch to suit,and 1st X saluki hounds are not too popular these days,bull hounds are the kiddy these days lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

No,I never came across a bitch to suit,and 1st X saluki hounds are not too popular these days,bull hounds are the kiddy these days lol

Would've been nice to see him over a pure saluki as you don't see many 3/4 breds these days n if you get lucky n they can be great if you manage to get a good one. 

• Like 1