Winter jackets for the hounds..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing soft about wanting the best for your Jukels...? I've never had a working dog, be it a Whippet type or a roustabout rough coat, that ever needed a coat, when out and about..

I love my fur baby’s but not enough to start offering out fecking jackets the feckers will start acting like straight bedlingtons stood about doing feck all if I offered them a jacket ? I’m a cruel ma

Hard to beat a good coat on ur dog 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Never put a coat on a dog , but what ever ones been lamping will generally sleep in the house when we get home and after a long day on the hill they all tend to bunker down in the living room or kitchen 

C85829E8-DE60-48C2-B830-B0FC2C105D60.jpeg

Lovely picture fellah?

What's that old saying,..."Work them' Hard and Treat them' like Heroes "..?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2

I've just been out to get kids some new winter duvets, so dogs have a nice duvet and cover each sat on top of sofa cushions in kennels. I need to sort some draft excluders, deciding whether to buy a roll or pvc or get them ready made...also going to get a green tarp or something to cable tie to exposed side of kennel to stop rain blowing in, any suggestions?

• Like 1

both my 1xs , have great coats,brill in cold/wet day/night, Buck got real thick coat , but i still towel him down after hard night  dry/wet, massage  always helps with stiffness , and good heat lamp, always get your dog to full stretch, roll in ball etc, bad on cold wet night. 

2 minutes ago, bird said:

both my 1xs , have great coats,brill in cold/wet day/night, Buck got real thick coat , but i still towel him down after hard night  dry/wet, massage  always helps with stiffness , and good heat lamp, always get your dog to full stretch, roll in ball etc, bad on cold wet night. 

thats not roll in ball"