Here we go again

Channel 5 this week on the farm. Showing footage of lads on the land. Saying that all lads who have running dogs are doing this sort of shite. Burning farm buildings down if we can't find owt to nic ffs. Then you've got these two silly bollocks talking. Any one else seen the c--ts. 

20211020_201813.jpg

20211020_201805.jpg

20211020_201758.jpg

20211020_201757.jpg

20211020_201825.jpg

11 hours ago, Gilbey said:

They were on about all rural crime...they didn't say dog lads were burning farm buildings down....

Well you must of been knodding off pal because it started by showing you lads on the land with 4x4 an dogs an saying if they don't get right of passage to work the land then they put it on the farmers toes then it showed you the farm building burn an mentioned items being took aswel . Which is right for some its these type of  c**ts  have no respect for there own family never mind the community they live in. You'll always get them airing it on TV every now an then to keep it in the back of the publics mind about men with running dogs. It's never hounds or terriers it's alway running dogs. 

27 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well you must of been knodding off pal because it started by showing you lads on the land with 4x4 an dogs an saying if they don't get right of passage to work the land then they put it on the farmers toes then it showed you the farm building burn an mentioned items being took aswel . Which is right for some its these type of  c**ts  have no respect for there own family never mind the community they live in. You'll always get them airing it on TV every now an then to keep it in the back of the publics mind about men with running dogs. It's never hounds or terriers it's alway running dogs. 

Hounds and terriers have farmers permission most times 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Nope, they were on about hare coursing, fly tipping, and farm thefts etc. They weren't blaming dog lads for it all ??‍♂️those two coppers didn't mention dogs, they had a machinery scanner, a caravan scanner, and they let the fella look through their thermal. Fully awake ? and listening ?

5 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Nope, they were on about hare coursing, fly tipping, and farm thefts etc. They weren't blaming dog lads for it all ??‍♂️those two coppers didn't mention dogs, they had a machinery scanner, a caravan scanner, and they let the fella look through their thermal. Fully awake ? and listening ?

Coursing yeah. If I was walking my dog round an area with plenty of land round me just walking. No doubt the law would pull up an ask me what I'm doing an that's just walking lol. I've had it in past the set of c--ts. 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Coursing yeah. If I was walking my dog round an area with plenty of land round me just walking. No doubt the law would pull up an ask me what I'm doing an that's just walking lol. I've had it in past the set of c--ts. 

Strange ol fish u are ?