Lovely Wife.

She seems a keeper, bet she was dynamite in the sack. 

"'He's bleeding to death with any luck' - 999 call released as woman on trial for murdering husband | ITV News West Country" https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2021-10-19/hes-bleeding-to-death-with-any-luck-999-call-of-wife-on-trial-for-murder

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When this broke on another shooting/hunting forum ,all the old duffers were ,let her swing ,evil bitch ,bring back the death penalty, not one said ,"poor cow must have been driven to do it ?" Shows we

4 husband's and the family saying she drove the 3rd husband to sucide and mentally abused 1 and 2 she sounds like she's a crank to me 

Or maybe she was pushed over the edge? Because he was a horrible cnut  ?

"if I haven't done it properly I'll be really annoyed" Jesus lol. Well who knows maybe he tormented her for years or maybe she's just wicked. They were talking about setting something up similar to terrorist branch to deal with domestic abuse. I'm not in agreement that they're using the murder of Sarah everard as I feel that's murder of a complete stranger, as opposed to domestic abuse and murder. But there seems to be an epidemic of household violence. Especially during lockdown and that may stick in certain relationships. Not sure how you deal with it other than imposing greater sentences on offenders and providing more support to victims....I've had a couple of relationships that we're heading that way, I'd say the confrontation and provocation came from the woman on both occasions, I left the situations on both occasions but the thought of having kids with a woman like that doesn't bare thinking about....

When this broke on another shooting/hunting forum ,all the old duffers were ,let her swing ,evil bitch ,bring back the death penalty, not one said ,"poor cow must have been driven to do it ?" Shows we is a good bunch on here! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...