Ridgeline Monsoon jacket v Shooterking Venatu

For an all rounder you won’t buy better than ridgeline, for when I’m with the posh nobs on shoot days I’ve got my Musto keepers jacket ( not cheap, but the best jacket I’ve owned ) shooterking is to expensive and doesn’t look as good as Musto and shoffel, just my opinion, it means nothing in my house and I don’t expect it to mean anything here ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the ridge line smock and it’s it’s a great bit of kit, however you can sweat like Jimmy Saville on a school bus in it. Great for the quad, great for sitting out in a hide or goose shooting

Well I’ve just come back from beating today and I was wearing a musto gamekeeper that cost 150 and has their BR2 lining. It pissed it down and I’m dry. Early days yet. Last season I had a Swazi.

Early season, shirt, jumper, waistcoat  That will be plenty. Lightweight waterproof pack away. If it’s driven pheasants probably the worst you will deal with is standing Maize. Dog

Posted Images