Putange suppliers

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:
WWW.UKPUTANGESUPPLIES.COM

Welcome to UK Putange Supplies, serving both the general public and the professional mole trapping industry...

New website for Paul Stamford trap supplier

New website  looks better,....?,.....you know them Pest Stop, he's got , & how the Welsh moley showed the makers, 'adjustments',...well I wondered have they tried to incorporate it, at the manufacturing stage,.. or can you expect to have to 'tweak' them yourself (like others) to suit, etc,....just wondered  ?

Edited by earth-thrower
8 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

New website  looks better,....?,.....you know them Pest Stop, he's got , & how the Welsh moley showed the makers, 'adjustments',...well I wondered have they tried to incorporate it, at the manufacturing stage,.. or can you expect to have to 'tweak' them yourself (like others) to suit, etc,....just wondered  ?

I genuinely can’t answer that

drop him an email

i have used them fresh out the pack and equally tweaked some but this was before he getting them in so like I say can’t answer sorry

1 minute ago, tilimangro said:

I genuinely can’t answer that

drop him an email

i have used them fresh out the pack and equally tweaked some but this was before he getting them in so like I say can’t answer sorry

No bother,...(wouldn't do any harm to try a couple, anyway, i think)

• Like 1

Just a wee update, for you chaps,  Paul, told me he has the "Pest Stop" ones, as yous have said, but interestingly he also has/gets another type of duffus with even STRONGER springs,.......so he's kindly gonna send me one of each & wants my feedback,...lol,....but he did say, he remembers "i was a hard guy to please !!",.....ha ha ha   (where ever would the guy get that impression, from ???)   lol ,........anyway, i will certainly give the guy a wee order, again, for his courtesy, etc,.....