Kennel advice

1 minute ago, bird said:

mine the same, in fact   Buck my big 1x gsd x grey  lurcher only ever shits in the compound = run if he got the  bad gut, he dont even piss in the run, he waits till i take him out for a walk, and got to be off the lead as well, ive walked the fecker 1/2 hour on the lead , and wont do nothing, slip his lead, and go right away, i not complaining  really, as i never have clean the run , old bryn started to get bit dirty  this last  5 months , he dont hold him self so much now , mind he is 14 now, so get them out earlier . over the years , it caused few rows , gone out for the day , and want to get back ,  so i can take the dogs out so they can empty out, wife says bloody hell there outside in kennels/run , i say i know but they hold there selves till i take them, thats how it is ! 

Yeah my older bandog bitch is like that.Waits till I let her off then runs off into cover to have a shit out of sight.Most of my dogs have been clean over the years its just a matter of routine.Only time Ive really had dirty ones is if Ive bought something older in but even they normally come round once they realise they're not on 24hr bang up anymore.

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s mine mate all insulated but it’s shed and kennels and I put a concrete base in with drains,I went for the barrow service and it’s 18ft by 10ft 6inch deep on pin kerbs.It was all done in an hour

I just done a shed base 2 meters by 3.6 with a ton bad 8 bags a cement 100 quid by hand ? 

Definitely sort a drain first. even if it’s a ‘ soak away ‘…. You  can pick shite up but water has to go somewhere. id definitely put a concrete base in…. Bit of time but well worth the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Always see lads going on about concrete soaking up piss and stinking.Do these same lads never walk their dogs or wash their kennels out.Mine very very rarely ever piss in their kennels or yard full stop for that matter as the know they get walked twice a day so hold it till they go out.But even if I have had a dirty one over the years a quick swill out twice a day and a disinfect twice a week and I never gotany smell.Also mKe sure your concrete is knocked up strong enough and got a good troweled finish on it.Also soakaways are ok if you have some way of putting some kind of trap with a removable fine gauze filter before the actual soakaway as its surprisingl how quickly the block with dog hair.

100%

2 hours ago, lurchers said:

Are you still fitting them next week for me mate,ya know how it is with OCD and that

To complete the job u just need a larl fella hanging around the urinals to give u a squirt of aftershave and bit of chewing gum an for some reason a lolly as u leave 

7 hours ago, AndyD89 said:

To complete the job u just need a larl fella hanging around the urinals to give u a squirt of aftershave and bit of chewing gum an for some reason a lolly as u leave 

Oh the fellas hanging round the urinals round these parts ul gi u more than that if your lucky ? 

• Haha 1