Rip Colin powell

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his brain.?he makes it,just got married and got a little one ?..no f***ing way myself or my lot are having it,don't care what restrictions they put on us...it's a f***ing farce?

My brother got inflammation  on the brain from the vaccine, 

• Sad 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his br

f***ing hell, this covid vaccine stuff is news to me..... Someone should start a dedicated thread for it so we can discuss it in depth!

I can see this thread involving immigrants or darkies shortly...

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I dont need to be a dr to know a viral infection leads to pnunomia that leads to bacteria shutting down organs its nothing I haven't known since been a kid 

Flu does the exact same so could breathing in certain things 

Now are you saying if the lad was jabbed he wouldn't of died ?

Not all viral infections lead to pneumonia .. and most cases of pneumonia are caused by a bacterial infection ..  

11 minutes ago, Chid said:

Not all viral infections lead to pneumonia .. and most cases of pneumonia are caused by a bacterial infection ..  

I know mate that's why I said flu causes it amongst other things 

Not all lead to pnumonia and not all pnumonia leads to the bacteria going to organs shutting them down 

But if you die a few week after covid from organ failure chances are its caused pnumonia then bacteria from the that has started shutting down your organs ?

13 hours ago, king said:

Sorry to hear that Sean..hope he makes a speedy recovery ?

Spoke to his Mrs and brother in law last night,within 4 hrs of being found ,he was operated on,he still be on a trolley if he was over here..fair play to the Frogs ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Spoke to his Mrs and brother in law last night,within 4 hrs of being found ,he was operated on,he still be on a trolley if he was over here..fair play to the Frogs ?

Hopefully they have sorted him mate..he's lucky the French lad found him...