Rip Colin powell

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his brain.?he makes it,just got married and got a little one ?..no f***ing way myself or my lot are having it,don't care what restrictions they put on us...it's a f***ing farce?

Terrible news I hope he makes a good and speedy recovery..

I've a mate who went into hospital for fluid in the lungs.. the feckers induced him into a coma... For 66 days he was induced... Got speaking to him on Saturday evening on the phone was really great to hear his voice again... Twice his family was sent for...he didn't have or ever has had covid?

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his br

f***ing hell, this covid vaccine stuff is news to me..... Someone should start a dedicated thread for it so we can discuss it in depth!

I can see this thread involving immigrants or darkies shortly...

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Jeez it's hard to believe but you do get stupider by the day... So you reckon he had covid and died of multiple organ failure...what does that even mean greb Hancock?..

Was he vaccinated?

Listen Floppy End, there's only one fibber in me and you and it certainly ain't me  Elmer Fudd. 

I know he had covid and died of multiple organ failure in his early 30's. 

And no he wasn't vaccinated, now digest that when you're sat on your rocking chair in your crusty Y-Fronts. ?

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I've a mate who went into hospital for fluid in the lungs.. the feckers induced him into a coma... For 66 days he was induced... Got speaking to him on Saturday evening on the phone was really great to hear his voice again... Twice his family was sent for...he didn't have or ever has had covid?

You failed to mention he is a goldfish. ?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Listen Floppy End, there's only one fibber in me and you and it certainly ain't me  Elmer Fudd. 

I know he had covid and died of multiple organ failure in his early 30's. 

And no he wasn't vaccinated, now digest that when you're sat on your rocking chair in your crusty Y-Fronts. ?

I'd like to know how you know hes got crusty y fronts on 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

But then on the other hand mate a young tattooist in Doncaster has just died of multiple organ failure after contracting covid. 

Pnumonia shuts down organs if unlucky greb 

Your as bad as shh why haven't you had the jab again?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Cheers Stopend,hope your pal makes a full recovery ?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his brain.?he makes it,just got married and got a little one ?..no f***ing way myself or my lot are having it,don't care what restrictions they put on us...it's a f***ing farce?

Shame dc hope he makes a recovery ? 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Funny cnut ain't you..let's hope your balls don't turn black and fall off?

? I wasn't being facetious, Dan. It's my belief that the " Vaccine " is nothing but a vector for a 'microchip', similar to what they piloted in our animals.

They too have been shown to migrate all over the body.

I was reading about all this 'world wide chipping' (via 'vaccination') twenty years ago, mate. Now, I'm sitting here watching them roll it out.

I don't argue about it though. Why on earth would I want to nay say another mans opinions?

And I certainly wouldn't be saying anything glib about some poor fukker in dreadful condition, regardless of how how he may have got there.

Crossed wire there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? I wasn't being facetious, Dan. It's my belief that the " Vaccine " is nothing but a vector for a 'microchip', similar to what they piloted in our animals.

They too have been shown to migrate all over the body.

I was reading about all this 'world wide chipping' (via 'vaccination') twenty years ago, mate. Now, I'm sitting here watching them roll it out.

I don't argue about it though. Why on earth would I want to nay say another mans opinions?

And I certainly wouldn't be saying anything glib about some poor fukker in dreadful condition, regardless of how how he may have got there.

Crossed wire there.

Sorry Ken pal, shouldn't of bit?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Pnumonia shuts down organs if unlucky greb 

Your as bad as shh why haven't you had the jab again?

He's died of organ failure in his early 30's around 2 week after catching covid. 

Butter it up however you like, that's the facts. 

I haven't had the jab because err, I haven't had it. 

That doesn't mean I'm not dense enough to believe the virus doesn't kill folk. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's died of organ failure in his early 30's around 2 week after catching covid. 

Butter it up however you like, that's the facts. 

I haven't had the jab because err, I haven't had it. 

That doesn't mean I'm not dense enough to believe the virus doesn't kill folk. 

Bad craic but what shut down his organs bacteria from pnumonia id say 

I'm not buttering nothing up 

Dc said one his mates has had a stroke because of the vaccine you can't wait to give positive info for the vaccine you put all your savings in vaccine stocks or what 

The virus kills folk so does the flu by leading to pnumonia that causes bacteria that can shut down organs I think people know that