Rip Colin powell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his br

f***ing hell, this covid vaccine stuff is news to me..... Someone should start a dedicated thread for it so we can discuss it in depth!

I can see this thread involving immigrants or darkies shortly...

Colin powell?

Edited:

Right oh, know who you mean now……thought you meant the geezer who used to play for Charlton Athletic ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, walshie said:

I thought being fully vaccinated lessened your symptoms. How could they have been more severe than dying?

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his brain.?he makes it,just got married and got a little one ?..no f***ing way myself or my lot are having it,don't care what restrictions they put on us...it's a f***ing farce?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his brain.?he makes it,just got married and got a little one ?..no f***ing way myself or my lot are having it,don't care what restrictions they put on us...it's a f***ing farce?

But then on the other hand mate a young tattooist in Doncaster has just died of multiple organ failure after contracting covid. 

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I said in the beginning, I wouldn't be having the covid jab, and would wait and see how things pan out for a few months before reviewing and rethinking my decision. 

Well we're nearly 2 years further on, and I still see governnent lies and dodgy mp's, the medical services f***ing things up, and blatant statistical lies and misleading figures being put up on the internet and news channels.

There is no way in the world, me or mine will be having any covid jab.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone is killed on Britains roads every 20 minutes…..just saying.

The good thing for those who dont want the jab is that they don’t have to have it…..everyone’s a winner.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

The good thing for those who dont want the jab is that they don’t have to have it…..everyone’s a winner.

But that's not strictly true Wilf.. government,pubs,clubs and  companies are all ready pushing/ forcing workers to have the jabs or you pay for a test every day...from what I've seen...you have the jabs...and your get iller than if you not had them..how can that be mate? It's one big Shower of shit ,Drakeford and his minions have f****d us Welsh right over and same goes for Doris and that hoodrat  stergeon?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

I thought about this yesterday, I was literally going up a lane near my house to a wood on the hill, the wife reminded me that neither kid is of age to be outside of a car seat, I had one booster and the other sat direct on rear seat. I questioned my decision and then thought feck it. Lol and then thought about risk and if there were 10 accidents how many involved drug and alcohol, how many were under 25 and over 70, how many were on a roads b roads etc. Anyway a random thought on risk, so if you're obese and therefore prone to inflammation in the body then COVID then doubles the amount of inflammation and risks to heart etc. There is some risk, but if you're obese , smoke and drink I'd say I shouldn't be overly worried about the jab in comparison to the COVID complications....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry to hear that Sean. Fingers crossed it turns out ok for the lad. 

58 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But then on the other hand mate a young tattooist in Doncaster has just died of multiple organ failure after contracting covid. 

Jeez it's hard to believe but you do get stupider by the day... So you reckon he had covid and died of multiple organ failure...what does that even mean greb Hancock?..

Was he vaccinated?

• Haha 1