A positive British topic...

Thought we could post some positive British news, see it we can make a page lol.

Anyway heard today ford are going to invest £230m in Liverpool securing 500 jobs and making electric car parts....

Ford declares £230m investment for Halewood factory https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-10102685/Ford-declares-230m-investment-Halewood-factory.html?ito=native_share_article-top

• Like 7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out o

British Manufacturing investment, May highlights ▪️Rolls-Royce: 400 new jobs  ▪️Airbus: £100 million investment, 500 jobs ▪️MS-RT: New factory, 150 jobs ▪️BMW Swindon: New facility ▪️Vaux

We're all waiting for sandy to piss on our strawberries ?

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Borr said:

Good news for the northern lads, the great Northern forest is getting closer to fruition, 50 m trees 

https://www.positive.news/society/the-plan-to-create-a-50-million-tree-forest-in-northern-england/

Stretching between Liverpool Manchester and hull… that’s the m62, what’s it gonna be a new hippy boarder?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, kanny said:

We're all waiting for sandy to piss on our strawberries ?

Hold my beer !……..lol

Sorry lads, but I can’t help but feel that it’s all good news about money……

Britain don’t have a money problem or a great minds problem and prior to concreting over everything it didn’t have a bio diversity problem……

It has a “don’t want my 14 year old to get stabbed” and “I wonder if my car will get nicked tonight” problem.

Britain's problems are social, not financial.

• Like 9
55 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hold my beer !……..lol

Sorry lads, but I can’t help but feel that it’s all good news about money……

Britain don’t have a money problem or a great minds problem and prior to concreting over everything it didn’t have a bio diversity problem……

It has a “don’t want my 14 year old to get stabbed” and “I wonder if my car will get nicked tonight” problem.

Britain's problems are social, not financial.

And pedophile problem

2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

that young boy stabbed in glasgow...16 year old lifted for it 

Shhhhhhhh

He was white, it don’t count.

Actually maybe it can, because obviously he only stuck a knife in another kid because he was influenced by black folk. 

Anyway it was the darkies fault. 

• Haha 1

Social and economic are related it's very easy to find the negatives. Solutions not problems springs to mind. Some folk only want to spread negativity and hate, I just thought one positive topic out of hundreds might be okay lol. Mental health is a big issue atm and I feel we can all get caught up in the news and lunacy of it all, when there's actually lots of good stuff going on , but most folk it seems would rather fester in demoralising negativity....soon be Christmas...

• Like 18