I carry a Clu-Lite PL2 Mini Pocket Light at all times. Not rechargeable ~ I prefer non rechargeable's anyway.

Runs off a single AAA battery. 3 1/4" long, overall. Never know it's in my pocket. Keep a spare battery in my cargo pocket. Hell of a fukking beam on it! :icon_eek:

PA170002.JPG.e687209404a5e8c9775962e77af866b8.JPG

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I carry a Clu-Lite PL2 Mini Pocket Light at all times. Not rechargeable ~ I prefer non rechargeable's anyway.

Runs off a single AAA battery. 3 1/4" long, overall. Never know it's in my pocket. Keep a spare battery in my cargo pocket. Hell of a fukking beam on it! :icon_eek:

PA170002.JPG.e687209404a5e8c9775962e77af866b8.JPG

I've a couple of the cheap Chinese cree torches and have to say they've been brilliant but just a bit big for a pocket torch. 

I'll check out the Clu-Lite. 

• Like 1

Agreed, mate. I have a Cree (Rechargeable) here. 5 1/4" long and, with that battery in there? Quite a fukking lump! I wouldn't dream of humping it around with me. Even on a belt, it'd get in the way.

This little Clu-Lite, even with its battery in, weighs just 38.47g. That's a shade more than a sparrow weighs! I've had far more change in my pocket and never realised That was there.

Had this little fukka a few years now. Simple end button. Use it. Drop it back in my pocket. Perfect :)

I have a cheap head light too. Use that when doing DIY or using my hands out in the dark. But, that lives on the side, in here. By the door. Clu-Lite's like part of me.

• Like 1

After fair bit of research.. i bit the bullet on this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/THRUNITE-Catapult-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Searchlight/dp/B08V4Z7X6N

Pocketable. Cracking beam. Picks up the wind turbine here at over 650 mtrs measured on Google earth!! lol..

Only trouble is the on/ off button is shite!! Way too flush with the main body.. i can hardly detect it by feel. Absolutely no chance of finding it with gloves on.. so something to bare in mind before you make a decision. Loved the old Led Lensor P50 i use to have with the tail cap button!! Plus it had the adjustment focus too, spot to flood which a few do have now and i found that a fairly handy feature.

I migh sell this thing on and see what else is out there..

583000262_2021-10-1820_59_45.jpg.09dd9304521caa893b0c078f15ef3f09.jpg

51 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

got the ledlenser P7R myself and find it is all i need in a pocket torch.rechargable,variable beam and only 150cm long.bit pricey but i will not need another.

Yes.. I've just been looking at that. Looks the biz.

It was the old P14 that i had not a 50!!