GDPR DATA LAWS FOR CLIENTS

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Well I'm enough Man for my Mrs....a few have been weirdos that I went to school with and not seen/bothered with for 20 odd yrs..proper sad cnuts ..or dicks that have been for a meal with their Mrs? where she works..I had words with some young lad that declared his undying love for her...she's f***ing older than his mam who happens to f***ing work there too?..I'm not on foolsbook and  will never be...thank f**k?

You crack me up mate. ?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Just saying it how it is pal?

It does make you laugh when men think the best way to attract a woman is by sending them a pic of their rock hard dick. 

Forget about the rest of me love take a look at this! ?

Saying that some men are a waste of a big weapon. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Needless to say he was punted out the door and after asking a few chosen chosen customers that are friends he’d done the same to them anho ….. knew it already because there’s plenty better looking on the round if he had done it to her he’s done it to more 

lesson learnt thankfully at no cost to me or her for that matter other than uncomfortable feelings 

genuinely shows if you presume t has t something doesn’t have to be laid down or written down as a no go it certainly does! 

• Like 1