• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate just looks pure only little bitch 23tts 19kg fast clever little thing 

Try taking your crash helmet off  ?‍♂️

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Thefieldsaredark said:

Well I did not think anything would beat the blitz but got the do 65 watt lamp and by buggered it's a serious lamp battery's just click in like on a drill spare battery in your pocket and of you go 

A what. 

2 hours ago, Thefieldsaredark said:

Well I did not think anything would beat the blitz but got the do 65 watt lamp and by buggered it's a serious lamp battery's just click in like on a drill spare battery in your pocket and of you go 

the do 65 watt lamp....

what is that ...never herd of it ...any pics???

I heard this on here 20 years ago an nothing will of changed in the lamp companies. The light force blitz is the top bollocks for lamps the one where you can adjust the beam up an down nothing came close an a don't think any companies will not even today 20 years on not even tracer I had there big un too but the spot wasn't as tight an the beam wasn't as Sharpe bright. 

9 hours ago, DEERMAN said:

£200 with a spare battery ( 2 battery’s) and it’s yours , used 2 , don’t like LED 

B0C66FDA-EE5D-42D4-A286-854821FE57A3.jpeg

Love this lamp best thing to come out in years hell of a distance but if you don't like led it's not for you love mine