• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate just looks pure only little bitch 23tts 19kg fast clever little thing 

Try taking your crash helmet off  ?‍♂️

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Ferretman65 said:

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

I can see them with my eyes mate tbh, still, doesn't have to be LED, just a solid handheld lamp/torch that doesn't give up the ghost after a couple of uses. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

I had me puppy out first proper go on lamped rabbits last night with a plr500. One of the worst thibgs i couldve done never again

thats what ive been plodding about with the plr lol handle glued and taped see the rabbit before any red eyes 

and i got a swollen wrist on me dog to top it off 

8 hours ago, C.green said:

I had me puppy out first proper go on lamped rabbits last night with a plr500. One of the worst thibgs i couldve done never again

Whys that mate. Ive been using one for a few years now. I get on with them fine. I've heard folk say there dogs can't get on with changing over to led from the normal lamps. I've found that to be a load of bollocks too, my dog changed over piece of piss.

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Whys that mate. Ive been using one for a few years now. I get on with them fine. I've heard folk say there dogs can't get on with changing over to led from the normal lamps. I've found that to be a load of bollocks too, my dog changed over piece of piss.

I couldn’t get on with one 

• Like 1