Talking Of Rats ...

Ive seen people pick up squirrels alive and theyve not bitten and seem half sort of friendly ? had dogs grab them and not kill them and theyve sat there calm like maybe rats are similar just not enough folk hand catching them lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its

Only ever seen the one example of a genuine Black Rat... That was many years ago in London's Dockland.. the rodent was incredibly agile and it was walking along a roof beam, in the Old Bonded Wa

If he was the type to do anything he wouldn’t let his daughter be shacked up with a total shitcunt like that in the first place.  And she should know better too, it breaks me this kind of stuff, peo

Posted Images

mate used to breed them for python food...used to pick them up by the tail and swing them and knock them on a concrete step?freeze them,then feed them to the snakes...been ratting with a member off here who tails them...also watched him kill the f***ing things on the run with a catty?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Think I read that in a book somewhere not ST.

Have you seen the bloke who hunts with mink....he grabs em for fun. Are they just soft yank rats? Apparently him and plummer can do it. I try it once and look like a cnut. 

Need to do some more research. 

@Wolfdog91can you try and catch a yank rat for us in the name of research? 

I've watched plummer on YouTube taking one out of a trap and for someone who was meant to be good at it he looked like he was filling his kecks to me.

13 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Wolfie; I always figured what you guys call " Barn Rats " are Rattus norvegicus. We just call them Brown Rats. 99.9% of references we'd make to 'rats' would be them.

Rattus rattus has a whole host of names. We generally call them " Black Rats ". I believe they're called " Roof Rats ", in US? Some parts of the world, they even live up in trees and are fond of citrus fruits.

Shippies, or ship rats is what we called black rats.

I've hunted em and they don't look like them in the photo... ?

Bosun; It's just that I've had the odd doings with the 'Brown' ones. Those in the photo just don't, somehow, gel.

Saying that? I realised, on reflection, it must have actually been Years now since I actually clapped eyes on a real, 'live' rat! Fukking incredible! But, nope; I probably haven't seen an actual, in the flesh rat for more than five years now! :icon_eek: Fuukkk!!!

Must be the old mind playing tricks on me.

Only ever seen the one example of a genuine Black Rat...

That was many years ago in London's Dockland.. the rodent was incredibly agile and it was walking along a roof beam, in the Old Bonded Warehouses.

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of rats, my old lady has just told me about a situation with my brothers wife's step sister. 

She's got a baby to a young fruitcake who's just been released from the nick after he was detained for the shooting and killing of a young lad in Mexborough. 

Well the other week he's gone in her house, beat her unconscious and threatened to stab her to death in front of their baby. 

While she was unconscious he bit her all over her back and when she was coming to she saw him cleaning all the blood up. 

Apparently he's now on the run, I hardly know the lass but it's enough to rile any person, like me and my dad says, he wants knocking over the head and disposing of, imagine him doing that to your daughter. 

Her father needs to kill the cnut before he kills his daughter, I wouldn't lose no sleep over the rat that's for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Speaking of rats, my old lady has just told me about a situation with my brothers wife's step sister. 

She's got a baby to a young fruitcake who's just been released from the nick after he was detained for the shooting and killing of a young lad in Mexborough. 

Well the other week he's gone in her house, beat her unconscious and threatened to stab her to death in front of their baby. 

While she was unconscious he bit her all over her back and when she was coming to she saw him cleaning all the blood up. 

Apparently he's now on the run, I hardly know the lass but it's enough to rile any person, like me and my dad says, he wants knocking over the head and disposing of, imagine him doing that to your daughter. 

Her father needs to kill the cnut before he kills his daughter, I wouldn't lose no sleep over the rat that's for sure. 

Plenty of people talk about what they would do to someone like that but never actually do it. Then moan when they only get a couple years inside 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Plenty of people talk about what they would do to someone like that but never actually do it. Then moan when they only get a couple years inside 

And there lies the problem, I don't think her dad has said that cos if he was going to do something he would have done it by now. 

The rat wants burying somewhere, he will come a cropper at some point, he's in a gang from the area who have been terrorising folk, clearly just an evil horrible b*****d. 

6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I was reading just yesterday about an incident that happened in the states years ago ( 80s I think ) where a father shot a peado dead point blank range after he'd kidnapped and sexually assaulted his son, he was hailed as a hero and got a suspended sentence, can you imagine that here

That's it, you would rid the earth of the scumbag and instead of getting a pat on the back you're in the slammer. 

But enough is enough surely, if you're in your 50's and all your kids have grown up, it's worth the risk especially when it's only a matter of time before he kills your little girl. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate if some skip rat touched 1 hair on my daughters or grandaughters head I'd be doing a fckn long stretch, happily

I know her dad and he's not the aggressive type but can't get my head around him not doing anything, he's probably fearful of the comeback but enough is enough, there's lots of ways to skin a cat. 

Dragging the poor lass in to the bedroom and beating the fcuk out of her in front of their baby, sick fcuker wants torturing. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know her dad and he's not the aggressive type but can't get my head around him not doing anything, he's probably fearful of the comeback but enough is enough, there's lots of ways to skin a cat. 

Dragging the poor lass in to the bedroom and beating the fcuk out of her in front of their baby, sick fcuker wants torturing. 

if you aint the type to sort it then theres always someone that will do it for a few quid

• Like 1