Gutter 'Hedgehogs'?

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Anyone got any real experience with them, please? Put simply; I'm wondeing if I should go with the original, brit' made, branded one. Or if todays knock off's are any good.

I put some on the pub gutters 10 or so years back, still there now, don't think they were "original" hedgehogs though, eBay prob. Work well.?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I'm getting some, mate! Back gutter's rammed with leaves as I type this.

Ground's terribly rocky and uneven out there. Sloping too. I'm well onto borrowed time, what with all this annual, hanging off a ladder with a rod, caper.

I'm way too old to be continuing to do stupid and very dangerous things that could end extremely badly. It scares me to fukking death, quite frankly!

I'll leave those leaves where they are, till I have some of this stuff to put in behind them. Last fukking time I'll be up there then.

• Like 1

I've put mesh cups in my down pipes, SB. It's just that I have this fukking great ash tree dropping its shit in this one gutter. Every year. It fills up about as fast as I can rake it out. I'd be for ever paying some fukker to be cleaning it, again.

Everything else is easily accessed too. It's just this one, miserable stretch. It's a perfect storm.