It's came again

Lifes been pretty perfect just lately..changed jobs..better money..

It's all good now I want to die again..what the fuckis wrong with me lads...I no am weak mindined..why one day I feel good the next I self harm..f***ing perfetic..

• Sad 1

Just now, tb25 said:

It's all good now I want to die again..what the fuckis wrong with me lads...I no am weak mindined..why one day I feel good the next I self harm..f***ing perfetic..

This is the last place you should be coming to for your troubles mate, go and see some professionals pal and good luck. 

• Like 1

Think of all the positives mate. Get up on the Moors and take some deep breaths. You asking for help and that a good positive step but please mate see a professional it's not a weakness think of all those solderers that have sort help. All the very best.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Aargh ,you ok ? hun ?

My advice for what it’s worth, if you’re drinking, then stop. Booze is fuel for depression. It doesn’t drown sorrows, but it will drown you in them.

Edited to add, all the best mate.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

You aren't pathetic one little bit mate but a simple human being and its what life does to us have you a partner or close friend you can talk to try keep yourself busy mate if you can pour your heart out on here if it helps but please for yourself and the sake of others around you get some help mate the world we live in today is enough to drive anyone round the Bend    atb mate 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

It takes a man to admit his weaknesses imho and if you feel comfortable in the anonymity of a forum rather than Facebook or professionals as a first port of call who are we to judge . 

I was in a bad place mentally two years ago , I had to be me for everyone else and inside I was crumbling. In a way I still am but I’m much more battle hardened for it. 

what I found helped was I took quotes that inspired me and I put them everywhere. I printed and laminated them on walls , my notebook , I used them as screensavers in my phone , had them on my sun visor in the car .

when I found myself alone and unoccupied, I’d read them and use the hate or self loathing I felt to push me on . 

any way these were the pics I used , I hope that they may be of solace for you . 

49F418CB-7499-4109-826E-A023F1450219.png

CBFA622B-1F11-4834-9C3C-0EFCB7553784.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Always look on the bright side of life, just think there will be a lot more people worse off than you, homeless ect and count yourself lucky for whatever you have ?

Its easy to say that when your not suffering from depression..there is no bright side of life there is no people worse of than you , and your not lucky , depression is a dark hole not many people understand and people brush off with comments like yours or man up ect ect ..

I'd seek help or even take up someone's offer to talk on here , people need to talk more about it so more people understand it's not just a case of look on the bright side 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Chid said:

Its easy to say that when your not suffering from depression..there is no bright side of life there is no people worse of than you , and your not lucky , depression is a dark hole not many people understand and people brush off with comments like yours or man up ect ect ..

I'd seek help or even take up someone's offer to talk on here , people need to talk more about it so more people understand it's not just a case of look on the bright side 

Sorry only trying to help the man with what I said, positive mental attitude, I assume you have got to try and put things in perspective when you feel like that, it was coming from a good place 

When I struggle , I try to occupy myself into something positive . I try to call it the golden hour , wether it be a workout , reading or actual work , I try to do one think every day to improve my life .

Open university free courses were a god send for me , I’ve done about 60 the last 12 months from structured Formal engineering personal development to history , social sciences , anything . They have topics to suit anyone and understanding is key to your own perceived failings . 

give this a whirl , mate , who knows ? It may help . 

WWW.OPEN.EDU

This free course, Understanding depression and anxiety, explores the causes of these mental health issues...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1