Barryvox terrier locator

I've used a few,red brick is not for me...I'm on my 3rd pieps after leaving one  on  the roof of the jeep?second one ,someone buried and then stuck a grafter through it ?..the little mammut ones are tidy,down to personal preference though?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Thelamper98 said:

Thanks all will the bellman collar work with the barryvox box I was meant to ask that too many thanks 

The bellman collar will work with all mountain rescue receivers,ortovox,barryvox,peips,red shit brick,mammut,etc etc...

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I've used a few,red brick is not for me...I'm on my 3rd pieps after leaving one  on  the roof of the jeep?second one ,someone buried and then stuck a grafter through it ?..the little mammut ones are tidy,down to personal preference though?

Done both myself DC, one was spanking new, I left the box and collar on the roof ?

By the time I got back they were in a thousand pieces. 

• Haha 1
On 18/10/2021 at 15:20, Daniel cain said:

?How's the new place going? Farmer Dilly?

Struggling mate, trying to get a steel framed building is like drawing blood from a stone, everyone just wants to paint them ?

I'll be happy once the dogs are under their own roof, free range terriers never ends well

15 hours ago, dillydog said:

Struggling mate, trying to get a steel framed building is like drawing blood from a stone, everyone just wants to paint them ?

I'll be happy once the dogs are under their own roof, free range terriers never ends well

You tried mole valley? I know waiting lists are mental at the moment along with the price ?

18 hours ago, dillydog said:

Pm if you’re not sorted DD … it’s what I do

ATB … Tony 

• Like 1