• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Liz123
      We’re keen to introduce our 2 year old Jack Russell to ratting.
      We’re based in East Devon. Are there any local groups or anyone that can teach us / her the ropes?

• By Fox dog
      For kennel areas your thoughts please, anybody use these 
      A24 Rat Traps - 5 Pack from Goodnature Traps UK
      GOODNATURETRAPS.CO.UK Priced at a bulk rate, Goodnature 5-Packs are great value. They bundle together five traps and...  
    • By Bosun11
      23..!
      Missed the first one, she gobbled up the next two (a nasty habit she's just started this year) and there's 20 in the photo. They just kept coming..!

• By Diggerman Dan
      Hello, would just like a few pointers from the more experienced members than me on the best way or their particular methods of breaking terriers to livestock? I have a relative that keeps poultry on an allotment that would let me take my pup through, but he’s 5 months now and like most working bred terriers he’s feisty and excited by fur and feather. I wouldn’t want any nasty mistakes to happen so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello there. I have a jack Russell pup coming in the next few weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. He’s from working stock and I am hoping to try him out when he’s ready. I would just like to get some advice or pointers from people on here as to what sort of diet you think is best for working terriers? I Want to keep him in best condition I can, strong and healthy. All comments very much appreciated.