Fox deterrent

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

Is that for the 2 legged fox

No , the four legged ones.

It's made a few recent headlines but been going-on for some time round here.

Foxes have been eating wiring and brake pipes. It's  not helped in this area by someone feeding them every night and attracting them en-masse to a  nearby garden .

The "experts" claim it's  because they like brake fluid but l suspect it's as much to do with modern eco friendly rubbers being palatable.

Now that problem needs sorting mate for that reason,but the tree huggers will happy to pay for repairs just to keep the foxes there causing them kind of problems,I think I would be taking the dogs for a walk off the leader to help with that problem.

10 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Now that problem needs sorting mate for that reason,but the tree huggers will happy to pay for repairs just to keep the foxes there causing them kind of problems,I think I would be taking the dogs for a walk off the leader to help with that problem.

It's  cost a few people a lot of money to put right.  A friend has to take a torch with him when he walks his dog round the local rec at night so he can check the coast is clear before he lets it off for a run about. It rarely is.

Heaven knows what'll happen when we all have electric cars; all that wiring could =carnage!?

Edited by comanche

All these that love the foxes mate just start saying to them,because they feed and want them there any damage to your motor they can have the bill.Because you are wanting to solve the problem if they don’t like that start getting into your local council and ask them to get pest control in to solve it.