Stavross the film star!

Can i have your autograph? i don't know anyone else famous.?

I see in the comments you have the usual armchair hunter criticising. 

I couldn't let it slide so  i have given him the benefit of my wisdom.? 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, ianm said:

Cheers mate, I’ll send you a signed photo, it will keep the kids away from the fire ?

It did take a bit of getting used to, shooting off the rail, I’m surprised he got as much recorded as he did, there’s some good editing there, they are not in the right order and there’s a few missing, glad I managed to record my 200+ yard shot running away from us, even I was surprised I hit that one, I was talking to him the other day about when he’s coming to shoot pheasants at my spot and we are going to arrange another trip down to him, hopefully in the new year after the pheasants are finished

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, ianm said:

If he does another video when you go, try not to talk. I thought i was watching an episode of "when the boat comes in".?

Showing your age there mate, that was on the idiot box before I was born ( only just mind ) ?

• Haha 2
On 16/10/2021 at 17:05, ianm said:

If he does another video when you go, try not to talk. I thought i was watching an episode of "when the boat comes in".?

I said they'd need 888 subtitles for the stavross episode. 

• Haha 2
On 16/10/2021 at 17:05, ianm said:

If he does another video when you go, try not to talk.

That reminds me of a girl I was shagginģ in my teens who asked if I "could try to not pull that face".... true story. 

• Haha 2
  • 1 year later...
On 16/10/2021 at 13:07, ianm said:

I never said a word mate .Enjoyed the vid actually.Hard to video things and make a decent vid in doing so .I could with a film crew out with me sometime .At least you’d understand  me talking ,just .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ianm said:

Stavross starring again.

When are you going to replace the wraith and what with?

I didn’t even know he was filming anything apart from through his scope

I’m looking at replacing the wraith soon, with a HIKMicro Alpex, I had a play with one when I was at robs and was really impressed with it, another thing I was using down there was Rekon Mark Ripley tripod, that’s an unbelievable bit of kit, it’s as stable as shooting off a bench, but 600 quid is a bit rich for some sticks ?

• Like 1

£600 is a p*** take for a tripod. I haven’t tried an alpex it will be interesting to see how you get on with it.                                                        Oh and what do you mean you didn’t know he was filming anything? If that lad goes for a s**t he films it!?

Edited by ianm
  • Haha 2