Original French Putanges

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True, never thought someone could talk as much shite as whin, but there you are smashing it! ?

Clive, just goes to show, when you go out of your way to help people on here, it often results in getting a slap in the face. Like kids in a sweet shop. There'll always be the odd spoilt brat, th

That's a bit like  my philosophy. The Talpidaen Gurus ( a status easily reached by taking an on-line exam or attending a course it seems ) forever promote the search for a Perfect main  / travell

On 24/10/2021 at 10:57, stormyboy said:

True, never thought someone could talk as much shite as whin, but there you are smashing it! ?

You trying to hurt my feelings here ? ?....a think yous are better off,  'backing each other up here, boys',....& ganging up ! ?  (& to those it may concern, .... suits yous all, too, I reckon, definitely,...cause that's your,...'mentality' ?) & if YOU want to go into anything SPECIFiC,...lets hear you ? ,....cause your right vague here ? ( getting boring right enough,........cause the whole topics ' old news' ,& repetitive now)

Edited by earth-thrower
On 24/10/2021 at 21:05, Nicepix said:

Don't flatter him Bill. We'll never hear the last of it. 

You might get over it all, one day , Clive ?,...lol     (you dont know me really,...i reckon say if we ever bumped into one another, out mole catching, or similar, bet we would get on like a 'house on fire' over moles, or other wildlife, countryside matters,...ha ha,...(genuinely)   not that i would 'seek' that out, particularly,....(no offence),,......all the other catchers ive bumped into in person, up here, i got on well with from the outset,.......apart from one , right enough,....& that was all discussed with him,... (& i put one or two wee garden jobs his way too, when i had too much on myself,.....just shows you)

Edited by earth-thrower
9 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

You trying to hurt my feelings here ? ?....a think yous are better off,  'backing each other up here, boys',....& ganging up ! ?  (& to those it may concern, .... suits yous all, too, I reckon, definitely,...cause that's your,...'mentality' ?) & if YOU want to go into anything SPECIFiC,...lets hear you ? ,....cause your right vague here ? ( getting boring right enough,........cause the whole topics ' old news' ,& repetitive now)

Food for thought, an old sage once said-"a wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something". 

(and doesn't over use punctuation ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Food for thought, an old sage once said-"a wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something". 

(and doesn't over use punctuation ?

you can  'quote' from whoever you like here, fella,....but really, your hypocritical,...cause i will ask you AGAIN, address whatever i said specifically ?,...& let me know ?,...otherwise YOUR guilty of what you just put here ?,.....or did you just 'pipe up' again, for effect,....&  poke your nose,  into something, that got f''k all, to do with you really ?       ( & "punctuation" really ? you dont say,.....deja vu, again, with you)

3 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

you can  'quote' from whoever you like here, fella,....but really, your hypocritical,...cause i will ask you AGAIN, address whatever i said specifically ?,...& let me know ?,...otherwise YOUR guilty of what you just put here ?,.....or did you just 'pipe up' again, for effect,....&  poke your nose,  into something, that got f''k all, to do with you really ?       ( & "punctuation" really ? you dont say,.....deja vu, again, with you)

maybe your looking for a 'pat on the back' off others here, etc,......right enough  lol

12 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Best Post you've made. ?

Calm down man, it's just the 'net. 

Iol,..your right ! ?    (it's apparent Clives still 'hurting' though,... cause really he 'interjected' with 'guns blazing' again,..for basically nothing ?,...& I sense he needs the 'back up' anyway,...  lol  (fair enough),....but the reality is,  ive 'nothing against' the guy,...& wish him , good luck & health,etc,....& happy trapping, always,....)