pic of my young harris

j j m

she never ate for first 5 days but that is nothing new with these birds,she eat off fist then just took her out for walks around golf course to let her get used to the place ,had her on creance today flying 25 yards no bother so hopefully get her flying free next week i will of had her 2 weeks this wednesday coming

i bred the mother and father of this one i went through a seperation and sold them and my kessies and spars to a good mate on the understanding that once i was settled i could have a young female and true to his word he let me have this one,dont think i will ever breed birds again but love flying them,just need to sort a dog out now

• Like 2
11 hours ago, j j m said:

i bred the mother and father of this one i went through a seperation and sold them and my kessies and spars to a good mate on the understanding that once i was settled i could have a young female and true to his word he let me have this one,dont think i will ever breed birds again but love flying them,just need to sort a dog out now

Ideal good to see that your mate honoured his word. Good luck with it and keep us posted!

12 hours ago, j j m said:

Nowt worse when ya have to go through all that mate know how ya feel.

elchapo thanks mate flew her free for the first time yesterday,she sat up in the tree for a couple of minutes having a good luck around then come straight to the glove for her treat,after that she followed on lovely well pleased with her

• Like 4
3 hours ago, j j m said:

elchapo thanks mate flew her free for the first time yesterday,she sat up in the tree for a couple of minutes having a good luck around then come straight to the glove for her treat,after that she followed on lovely well pleased with her

Great mate soon have plenty of fur in them feet in no time ?