Just keeps getting better

O swear I have the worst luck with trucks ? had a quick 60mi in round trip to go pick up some metal  , get ten miles front he house battery not charging light come on. Ok old truck happens alot, five minutes later engine coolant hot comes one.  Go to stop the brakes don't wanna work half as well, finally get stopped the damn power steering is crap. Limp back four miles to the gas station the coolant reservoir spring a small leak and it's empty no biggy right ? Fill her back up to her to the house and surprise surprise belt was dry rotted to crap and broke ? I swear all you can do sometimes is laugh ??

IMG_20211015_131536865_HDR.jpg.c8f72ff6c8659a732e896b7e6157394f.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought this Tahoe last year for $2000 to hunt and fish.I have put 40 thousand miles on it in a year.Done nothing to it but it does need new tires.It stays loaded with kayak gear,shovels,spade,locator,

Heap of yank shite 

..and you’d wear out the three new trucks , the Toyota landcruiser would still be going strong ?..we was out this weekend up in the Spanish hills in this one , 94 , 389000miles , same engine 4.2 td ..

Posted Images

Sounds like you need a few more services, cars are a headache , I'm running a banger Volvo atm done 211k , towed my mates van up a mountain yesterday ? but only keeps going because he does maintenance and oil changes for me...I really would like a big 4x4 for next motor but can't really fault the comfort of a big Volvo auto, can get all my welding gear in the back and makes a decent dog bus, eats up miles but fuel too....

24 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

O swear I have the worst luck with trucks ? had a quick 60mi in round trip to go pick up some metal  , get ten miles front he house battery not charging light come on. Ok old truck happens alot, five minutes later engine coolant hot comes one.  Go to stop the brakes don't wanna work half as well, finally get stopped the damn power steering is crap. Limp back four miles to the gas station the coolant reservoir spring a small leak and it's empty no biggy right ? Fill her back up to her to the house and surprise surprise belt was dry rotted to crap and broke ? I swear all you can do sometimes is laugh ??

Service the fecking thing regular and you won’t have these problems ya skinflint ! Lol ? 

Just now, WILF said:

Service the fecking thing regular and you won’t have these problems ya skinflint ! Lol ? 

My dad's the cheapskate you need to be talking to I just browwed it for the day ? damn thing guess used to haul a 1ton of feed one ever three weeks shame on e be fore actually putting it to work for once ?

My cousin was out on a date with a girl he was trying to impress with his old chevy nova.When the fan belt broke he asked the girl to remove her panty hose so he could fashion a belt.He made it back home without the motor running hot but never got a second date with the girl.?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Tidy bumper on that truck, sounds like an american landrover lol

• Haha 1