Locator not working

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s a switch in the collar you need to use the magnet in the bottom of the box to turn on swipe the bottom of the box against the collar 

I’m swiping the collar on the bottom of the locator but nothing is happening 

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Dot with 2 arrows mine got, I’m not at hole or if take pics an show you 

Hope collar working ok. Amongst the good stuff it's Not unusual to read sarcastic / unpleasant / sometimes obvious bollocks in these threads. W. katchum gets my vote for calm and helpful responses here. Nice job sir ?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Luckee legs said:

Hope collar working ok. Amongst the good stuff it's Not unusual to read sarcastic / unpleasant / sometimes obvious bollocks in these threads. W. katchum gets my vote for calm and helpful responses here. Nice job sir ?

Was just telling the OP how mine turn on. If I'm the one talking bollocks lol

If it is working, remember to do the same to turn it off ?

• Like 1
On 15/10/2021 at 16:32, _Lewis_ said:

I bought a deben mk3 off eBay and when I got it it was working fine but a couple days later it stopped working so I put new batteries in the locator and in the tracker thing but it’s still not working

Have you only got the the one locator and collar ? What area do you live maybe someone who lives near by can try them with there set up atb BB

2 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Have you only got the the one locator and collar ? What area do you live maybe someone who lives near by can try them with there set up atb BB

I have the locator and 2 collars and when they first arrived one on the collars didn’t work and the other did but when I tried it the other day none of them worked and now I’ve tried everything like putting the both dots together and swiping them but nothing works and this is after new batteries. (I live in the Aberystwyth Area)

10 minutes ago, terryd said:

Try giving the collar a little tap I think some times the switch in them can get stuck

Where the dot is on the collar is it meant to go in like a button? Because there’s no button or anything on my collar and it doesn’t press In it’s just a picture of a dot and 2 arrows 

10 hours ago, _Lewis_ said:

Where the dot is on the collar is it meant to go in like a button? Because there’s no button or anything on my collar and it doesn’t press In it’s just a picture of a dot and 2 arrows 

No it’s not meant to go in it’s showing you where to put the magnet to turn it on and off did you buy them as working or spares and repairs ? Why did you not get in touch with the seller if one was broke 

1 hour ago, bunnyboiler said:

No it’s not meant to go in it’s showing you where to put the magnet to turn it on and off did you buy them as working or spares and repairs ? Why did you not get in touch with the seller if one was broke 

I bought them as working and I didn’t know it was broke I thought I needed new batteries so I ordered new batteries and now I can’t get it to work