MP stabbed

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

She'll make a cracking sofa dog like his other that is now decomposing nicely there. ?

King also has young lad mate who seems to love hunting so I’ve no doubt between the 2 they will show her plenty I come home after dropping pup with 100kg a hare and rabbit lol so there’s plenty about him mate 

• Haha 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

King also has young lad mate who seems to love hunting so I’ve no doubt between the 2 they will show her plenty I come home after dropping pup with 100kg a hare and rabbit lol so there’s plenty about him mate 

Aye, he tells a cracking tale he does. 

You don't have to justify gifting a pup to sofa boy mate. 

He's finally got himself a job like a big boy, he might actually walk the dog you never know. ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That akita stole a whole elephants leg from the back room in the kebab house that weighed 100kg mate ???

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, king said:

That akita stole a whole elephants leg from the back room in the kebab house that weighed 100kg mate ???

But he was fuming it drank out the 4 litre  on the toilet floor then licked his face ? 

• Haha 1