MP stabbed

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

You really think plenty a lurchers can catch kick ups every week a the season ? your deluded mate 

Don’t worry about it mate, he is either being deliberately obtuse or he hasn’t a f***ing clue what he’s in about. Lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've seen it myself you tit with my 3/4 collie/greyhound. 

You think it was a super dog, was it feck, so if that could do it many other dogs could do the same. 

Now you'll start talking about soft going, December and January or whatever else. ?

It’s about consistency Greb something everytime your out catching every week of the season 

9 minutes ago, king said:

Deluded by feck you seen the haircut he's given the akita..

Screenshot_20211019-193349_Gallery.jpg.774e4a62165bb580630f4bca4e0f1212.jpg

The dog has put that target on its own back deliberately hoping someone will do it a favour and shoot it so it don’t have to listen to the non starters craic ! Lol 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, king said:

So you shuffle on down to the kebab house you and the dog share a large kebab meat and chips with extra particles..

Then down to the bus stop to show the kids the pad vid..and then down the park to lamp rabbits with the akita ?

Then home struggling to carry the 25 rabbits the akita slaughtered..through the garden gate grab the shovel to pick up the human size shits the akita has dropped on the front lawn..

Back in the house crack open a bottle of vodka after half a bottle you start shoulder pressing the mother in law whilst holding her like a bowling ball..2 in the pink 1 in the stink. Then it's on with an Elton John album and you proceed to throw yourself  around kitchen knob in hand telling the family Elton is amazing..

That's some night greb fair play...

Will you just behave extra particles indeed I enjoy a kebab ? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

What like the bitch you offered me before you gave it vent boy? ?

You never got offered that bitch king had his pic before they was born and chooses from more than one the red bitch I offered you was the last of the litter mate 

Would a been the best dog you had ever owned ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2