MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

so could most people that dont live in big country. down here you'll can see anything in the next field and itll be a small field with probably 2 or more gates. couldnt run it daytime and if the dog plods or gives it any spaces its gone. same as if the dog cant deal with it where it grabs it, chances are its gone.

I took a saluki lurcher type 26-27 inch down to a place on the south coast dog stopped everything he was slipped on quite easily to be honest same dog on big land would run with abit of style and boxiness force mistake out of things some dogs can run both and even without conditioning can run trying to kill but still have abit of blow. I just personally like to see a dog put some pressure on stuff as soon as it can but i seen some good animals that dont

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I'd bet anything you like you coulsnt bring something without saluki in and stop one 2 consecutive weekends mate ? knock a soft hare over on the off chance is one thing slipping few hundred yards on land thats hammered is completely different 

Was your ever out at 6 mile Bottom mate ? 
A pal of mine used to be a member of a coursing club and they would run up there on occasion, said one of the well known coursing lads would wait until the hare was a spec in the distance before slipping……said it was a brilliant thing to witness.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

A pal of mine used to be a member of a coursing club and they would run up there on occasion, said one of the well known coursing lads would wait until the hare was a spec in the distance before slipping……said it was a brilliant thing to witness.

ive ran 6 mile bottom on the way to norfolk, nice ground but too open for my liking

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

ive ran 6 mile bottom on the way to norfolk, nice ground but too open for my liking

Yeah, it’s pretty mouthwatering ground.

I was never massively into Hares and wouldn’t have taken much interest in coursing.

I just wanted to have a dog to f**k about with and to be fair although I had 2 I liked and got on with I never had anything I’d call “good”…….I have been lucky enough to see good dogs and they ain’t two a penny.

I wasn’t a good enough owner either to get the very best out of a dog, some lads are just natural round dogs and will get much more out of a dog than another bloke not as good.

There’s no set rules round dogs, one lad will get a beagle doing what another lad can’t get a top class bull cross to do……it all just depends.

Anyone who says “this is how it is” with dogs is talking out of their arse.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ve never run it mate I don’t think?Memory’s no one can take away what dog was the lad running mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I’ve never run it mate I don’t think?Memory’s no one can take away what dog was the lad running mate 

I think it could have been Sankey he was there with but I’m not sure.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

But then again many of the videos of these top coursing dogs a

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

But then you have YouTube full of these top coursing dogs feasting on kick-ups, go figure. 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not sure it works like that mate - that Christians vote for Christians, Muslims for Muslims etc etc. Maybe it is. But I also think there are a lot of people who are neither Christian or Muslim.

All I’m saying is looking at the statistics - less than 5% of the UK population is Muslim. 

Be interesting to know what % of the UK is actually non white.

London has the highest % of non white folk in the UK. And certain areas of London have a higher % of non whites than whites, largely because they are dumps that no one wants to live in (which of those facts came first is another topic)

Just think it’s interesting because statistically speaking lots of white non Muslims must have voted for Khan. 

In the recent census I think the white man in London was a minority, I believe it was 40/60 split but not a 100% sure so may be worth double checking ?