MP stabbed

First of all it's all about race and ancestry, but then when you through a few spanners in the works like Boris Johnson, Prince Philip, etc, etc, it then comes down to culture. 

Well you can't have it both ways can you, you believe being British is defined by one or the other, not when whichever  suits. 

That's a question for the likes of Gnasher and WILF. 

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

Our capital is muslim with a muslim mayor what did Christians vote sadiq in lol

I’m not sure it works like that mate - that Christians vote for Christians, Muslims for Muslims etc etc. Maybe it is. But I also think there are a lot of people who are neither Christian or Muslim.

All I’m saying is looking at the statistics - less than 5% of the UK population is Muslim. 

Be interesting to know what % of the UK is actually non white.

London has the highest % of non white folk in the UK. And certain areas of London have a higher % of non whites than whites, largely because they are dumps that no one wants to live in (which of those facts came first is another topic)

Just think it’s interesting because statistically speaking lots of white non Muslims must have voted for Khan. 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not sure it works like that mate - that Christians vote for Christians, Muslims for Muslims etc etc. Maybe it is. But I also think there are a lot of people who are neither Christian or Muslim.

All I’m saying is looking at the statistics - less than 5% of the UK population is Muslim. 

Be interesting to know what % of the UK is actually non white.

London has the highest % of non white folk in the UK. And certain areas of London have a higher % of non whites than whites, largely because they are dumps that no one wants to live in (which of those facts came first is another topic)

Just think it’s interesting because statistically speaking lots of white non Muslims must have voted for Khan. 

Lol muslims vote labour mate ? 

Just now, .357shooter said:

these statistics are bullshit.muhamid or whatever is the 5th most common boys name.work out what that means for the muslim population for yourself.

Is it ? If the stats are bull shit. . . Where did you get the fact that Muhammad is the fifth most popular boys name in the uk? 

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? I think gnash was talking about our city's turning into 3rd world sitholes because of Muslims mate I could be wrong ? ? 

And if you run it passed me first it will save you looking a plum everytime a muslim or the vaccine is mentioned ? ? 

Greb loves the Muslims mate..I wouldn't be surprised if he let's them bum him down the kebab house for a small kebab meat and chips ??

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Is it ? If the stats are bull shit. . . Where did you get the fact that Muhammad is the fifth most popular boys name in the uk? 

So under 5 percent but they have the 5th boys name there pumping out alot a Muhammad's most inbred aswell ? 

6 minutes ago, king said:

Greb loves the Muslims mate..I wouldn't be surprised if he let's them bum him down the kebab house for a small kebab meat and chips ??

They're stuck up your lass whilst you're festering in the quarry 12 hours a day so I've been told.. ?

52 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just to be clear, who makes the cut on your ethnic list? 

Some folk were proper confused when I asked them if Boris Johnson was British, he certainly isn't British in your eye's is he Gnasher? 

What about the chap who you were praising when he passed away, our very own imposter Prince Philip, does he make the cut or will that question cause your head to explode? 

Is there a criteria or do you just go off instinct? 

I have no idea about Boris Johnson ive never looked into his ancestry but my " criteria " as you put it is quite simple.....im a white European person,making my " criteria " other white European people.....being as this is Europe.

What i wont accept is forced integration or people like you telling he how i should feel and being victims on other peoples behalf,as to me any member of a group that puts the outsider before the group is dangerous.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

I have no idea about Boris Johnson ive never looked into his ancestry but my " criteria " as you put it is quite simple.....im a white European person,making my " criteria " other white European people.....being as this is Europe.

What i wont accept is forced integration or people like you telling he how i should feel and being victims on other peoples behalf,as to me any member of a group that puts the outsider before the group is dangerous.

So what's all the bollocks about ethnicity this and ethnicity that then? 

Are you going to say that British people are of the same ethnic background as the Finnish, what about the Hungarians? Of course they are not but because they are white they could be classed as British to you? 

If you do say this to be true then you clearly don't understand what ethnicity is and if you don't understand it then why the hell are you bleating on about it? 

Your ramblings just don't make sense at all Gnasher. 

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

First of all it's all about race and ancestry, but then when you through a few spanners in the works like Boris Johnson, Prince Philip, etc, etc, it then comes down to culture. 

Well you can't have it both ways can you, you believe being British is defined by one or the other, not when whichever  suits. 

That's a question for the likes of Gnasher and WILF. 

If i threw the pedigree of a lurcher in front of you i reckon you could work out to the nearest fraction or % how much Greyhoud/Whippet/Collie/Saluki etc etc was in that dog.........yet when it comes to human beings you cant do that......convenient eh ?

Just now, gnasher16 said:

If i threw the pedigree of a lurcher in front of you i reckon you could work out to the nearest fraction or % how much Greyhoud/Whippet/Collie/Saluki etc etc was in that dog.........yet when it comes to human beings you cant do that......convenient eh ?

So what percentage British is Boris Johnson, Prince Philip, Stephen Fry, etc?