MP stabbed

4 hours ago, CRAZYHORSE said:

45607041-AFF0-4574-A612-588171BE2ED2.jpeg

In some ways im glad people like Khan no longer hide their contempt for white people....maybe its the only way some of the more thick/blind whites among us will get the message.....and in all fairness,why wouldnt he have contempt for us....its ok to admit that this multicultural experiment has not worked...its ok to admit we shouldnt have to live like this....its ok to prefer seperation over conflict and violence....folk of European stock are living in nations comparable to living with a pack of rabid dogs where we have to walk around on eggshells in fear of upsetting the animals that have been placed amongst us....all while being told the solution is to pet and love the beasts......let Khan take preference to his own as we should prefer our own,its perfectly natural human behaviour to want to be with your own type and should be promoted at every opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

And while on the subject of Diversity.....f**k diversity,diversity is just basic arithmetic.....to say you want more " Ethnic Diversity " is exactly the same as saying you want less of the ethnicity that you already have.....so how racist is that !!!!

So does pointing out that our major cities are becoming minority white make me racist,absolutely not.....i want more ethnic minorities here every bit as much as they want more of me.......how much is that ?........rant over !

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And while on the subject of Diversity.....f**k diversity,diversity is just basic arithmetic.....to say you want more " Ethnic Diversity " is exactly the same as saying you want less of the ethnicity that you already have.....so how racist is that !!!!

So does pointing out that our major cities are becoming minority white make me racist,absolutely not.....i want more ethnic minorities here every bit as much as they want more of me.......how much is that ?........rant over !

Just to be clear, who makes the cut on your ethnic list? 

Some folk were proper confused when I asked them if Boris Johnson was British, he certainly isn't British in your eye's is he Gnasher? 

What about the chap who you were praising when he passed away, our very own imposter Prince Philip, does he make the cut or will that question cause your head to explode? 

Is there a criteria or do you just go off instinct? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just to be clear, who makes the cut on your ethnic list? 

Some folk were proper confused when I asked them if Boris Johnson was British, he certainly isn't British in your eye's is he Gnasher? 

What about the chap who you were praising when he passed away, our very own imposter Prince Philip, does he make the cut or will that question cause your head to explode? 

Is there a criteria or do you just go off instinct? 

? ? I knew you was about to come the muzzies rescue ? ? ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, Greb147 said:

Those with a IQ of a shoe size would do best to keep quiet. ?

Thank f**k your not replying no more to this topic then ? dont let the fact your a human forklift for a living with little between your ears get you down mate ? ? ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

Thank f**k your not replying no more to this topic then ? dont let the fact your a human forklift for a living with little between your ears get you down mate ? ? ?

You don't know what day it is mate, it's like arguing with a spaz at best. 

Don't let the fact that your shoe size is higher than your IQ get you down mate, it takes all sorts. ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You don't know what day it is mate, it's like arguing with a spaz at best. 

Don't let the fact that your shoe size is higher than your IQ get you down mate, it takes all sorts. ?

You mention phillip last time I looked he was Greek not a Muslim ? ? try to keep up aye

Just now, Greb147 said:

Who mentioned Muslims you fcuking idiot, show me where I mentioned Muslims in that post? 

You didnt lad was on about sadiq and his muslims and the muslim who stabbed the mp you start mentioning a Greek what the f**k did that have to do with the topic ? ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

You didnt lad was on about sadiq and his muslims and the muslim who stabbed the mp you start mentioning a Greek what the f**k did that have to do with the topic ? ? 

Exactly shit for brains. 

I was replying to Gnasher's post about ethnicity, next time I'll make sure I run it past you first. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

Exactly shit for brains. 

I was replying to Gnasher's post about ethnicity, next time I'll make sure I run it past you first. 

? I think gnash was talking about our city's turning into 3rd world sitholes because of Muslims mate I could be wrong ? ? 

And if you run it passed me first it will save you looking a plum everytime a muslim or the vaccine is mentioned ? ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

? I think gnash was talking about our city's turning into 3rd world sitholes because of Muslims mate I could be wrong ? ? 

And if you run it passed me first it will save you looking a plum everytime a muslim or the vaccine is mentioned ? ? 

No, he was talking about ethnicity and that's the post I replied to. 

When folk can't even make their mind up if certain people are British or not then should they really be talking about ethnicity and such. 

I mean how can they define what it is to be British when they don't even know who's British or not. 

And no thanks, I'd rather run it past your Saluki mate. ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just throwing something out there, but isn’t the UK Muslim population like less than 5% of the UK population ? 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Just throwing something out there, but isn’t the UK Muslim population like less than 5% of the UK population ? 

Our capital is muslim with a muslim mayor what did Christians vote sadiq in lol